• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking for Some Upsets Today

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at ESPN's expert pics, for this week. There are several upsets that would help us. We could use

Dallas over Detroit. I hate myself when I want Dallas to win but that would put the Lions a game behind us in the playoff hunt.

Cards over Falcons. Any time a Division opponent loses. Plus I want the Falcons to be completely demoralized when we play next week.

Bills over Saints. Move the 'Aints to 5-2 while we're at 4-3 and a lot closer to being able to take the division.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I can see the cards over the Falcons and maybe Dallas over Detroit

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at ESPN's expert pics, for this week. There are several upsets that would help us. We could use

Dallas over Detroit. I hate myself when I want Dallas to win but that would put the Lions a game behind us in the playoff hunt.

Cards over Falcons. Any time a Division opponent loses. Plus I want the Falcons to be completely demoralized when we play next week.

Bills over Saints. Move the 'Aints to 5-2 while we're at 4-3 and a lot closer to being able to take the division.

Def be great if the Bills would win, but I think NOLA takes that one. I still think the Dirty Birds are capable of making a surge over the back half of the season.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Wow!
Buffalo just tied it up with the Saints.
GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-7 Buffalo now. QB Lewis is taking a beating, though.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Brees express got rollin' again, 35-17 Saints final.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, can't we get a little help?

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Cards beat Atlanta. I think the Falcons are going to be hungry and angry when we play next week but they will also be fragile. I we can get up two scores early we should have that game.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Cards beat Atlanta. I think the Falcons are going to be hungry and angry when we play next week but they will also be fragile. I we can get up two scores early we should have that game.

It's the same ol', same ol' -> get after Ryan. Panthers haven't won a close one, and Matty Ice is always a threat to pull it out in the fourth (I suppose we all remember the game in ATL last year, aka 'Nakamura's Folly'). But we won the second game, I think we've gotten better, they haven't, and it's at home. We need this one.

ONEPANTHERSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some are saying we've had an easy schedule, at the start of the season we were supposed to have the toughest schedule in the NFL. Now we are supposed to be heading into the toughest part of our season. We have the Falcons, 49ers, Patriots, and Dolphins coming up. The Falcons are a mess and the Dolphins are at 3-4, neither team looks like a world beater. If we can beat either SF or NE and go through this stretch 3-1 I'll be happy. 4-0 I'll be ecstatic. SF will be coming off their bye and will be at home. That's going to be tough. The Pats will also be coming off their bye but we have them at home. Brady will always be dangerous but I think we can take this one.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some are saying we've had an easy schedule, at the start of the season we were supposed to have the toughest schedule in the NFL. Now we are supposed to be heading into the toughest part of our season. We have the Falcons, 49ers, Patriots, and Dolphins coming up. The Falcons are a mess and the Dolphins are at 3-4, neither team looks like a world beater. If we can beat either SF or NE and go through this stretch 3-1 I'll be happy. 4-0 I'll be ecstatic. SF will be coming off their bye and will be at home. That's going to be tough. The Pats will also be coming off their bye but we have them at home. Brady will always be dangerous but I think we can take this one.

Brady doesn't seem to be his old self these days, but the thing that worries me about the Pats game is them having Amendola and Gronk back - their offense is going to improve, and the NE D is solid.

Niners have struggled against the Seahawks last couple of times they've played, and we may present some problems with our D-front. But they can power up and run right at you with gore, and I think Boldin is the perfect receiver to attack our soft zone, as he really knows how to find the holes. We obviously don't have someone who can go out and play press on him like Sherman for SEA.

Looks like the Dolphins have lost 4 in a row. They pretty much fell apart in 2nd half against the Pats today. We gotta get that one.

We'd be doing really well to get 3 out of 4, imo, so I'd be real good with it going down like that.