• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have won six Super Bowl titles (2002, 2004, 2005, 2015, 2017, and 2019) and 11 American Football Conference (AFC) championship.

It is pretty difficult to win back-to-back Snooperbowls. The Patriots did it in 2004 and 2005 and then they had a long stretch (10 years) where they had to recover from all of the logistics and minutia that comprise a Snooperbowl run and winning it all and that contribute to not returning such as contracts and the salary cap, injuries, and players coming and going. Then they didn't make it back again until two years later in each of the last three wins. And now the Patriots are experiencing another lull in the same fashion.

All of this to suggest that this thread is really pointless in light of the realities of modern-day NFL Football and the monumental difficulties in winning it all. Laughing at a suggestion of one-and-done could be applied to the Patriots and the Seahawks because of the reality that teams often take two years to get back and win it all such as the Patriots, Seahawks, Steelers, and Niners to name a few.

Granted, the record for consecutive Snooperbowl wins is two and is shared by seven franchises: the Green Bay Packers (1966–1967), the Miami Dolphins (1972–1973), the Pittsburgh Steelers (1974–1975 and 1978–1979, the only team to accomplish this feat twice), the San Francisco 49ers (1988–1989), and the Dallas Cowboys (1992–1993).

The New England Patriots (6–5) and Pittsburgh Steelers (6–2) have won the most Super Bowls with six championships, while the Dallas Cowboys (5–3) and the San Francisco 49ers (5–2) have five wins. The New England Patriots have the most Super Bowl appearances with 11, while the Buffalo Bills (0–4) have the most consecutive appearances with four (all losses) from 1990 to 1993. The Miami Dolphins (1971–1973) and New England Patriots (2016–2018) are the only other teams to have at least three consecutive appearances. The Denver Broncos (3–5) and Patriots have each lost a record five Super Bowls. The Minnesota Vikings (0–4) and the Bills have lost four.

We shall see if the Rams make it back to the bowl and win it this year or if they they experience the historical precedent already set in motion by so many clubs. The McVay Rams may be in process of joining the already stellar list of franchises that have accomplished these feats and we shall see if they accomplish their own feats concerning the Snooperbowl

To laugh at a team's fans by starting a thread that reflects what their team has already done is really hypocritical at best and frankly, elementary school-yard quality.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of this to suggest that this thread is really pointless in light of the realities of modern-day NFL Football and the monumental difficulties in winning it a

To laugh at a team's fans by starting a thread that reflects what their team has already done is really hypocritical at best and frankly, elementary school-yard quality.
Out of context. This thread was appropriate over a year ago when it was posted.
It was a valid opinion in context but you cannot revise history after an event has happened.
Congratulations on your SB win that I did not expect when I posted it.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Southie: By its very definition, LOL @ Rams suggests the very context I addressed. Not sure how you can make a claim of "out of context" when the title itself suggests someone is expecting a one-and-done for the Rams or of some other derogatory idea based on laughing at a Superbowl champion.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Southie: By its very definition, LOL @ Rams suggests the very context I addressed. Not sure how you can make a claim of "out of context" when the title itself suggests someone is expecting a one-and-done for the Rams or of some other derogatory idea based on laughing at a Superbowl champion.
You're smarter than this! It was posted before the SuperBowl! I was wrong. but in context it was reasonable.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of context. This thread was appropriate over a year ago when it was posted.
It was a valid opinion in context but you cannot revise history after an event has happened.
Congratulations on your SB win that I did not expect when I posted it.

This thread was started right after Stafford was traded for. It marked the beginning of a super bow run

Lol indeed

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retro.. enjoy them Patriot tears!!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread died after the Superbowl win proved me and others wrong. It was revived by a Ram fan on March 26th!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the reaching has started AGAIN! Now you are comparing stats from a DT and a LB? Totally different defensive assignments there Jeffy lmao. More twisting to support whatever cause you’re going with today. Goodness man you are obsessed.

Yes Lol at Donald making the game winning play in the super bowl while Judon was watching on his couch.
Your deflection is bitter sweet.
Do you think those were my stats princess? No someone else compared them. Amazing $150M+ just doesn't get you much any more.

OBTW Skippy, it's football. You know the thing you want to discuss but lack the knowledge to do so.

Did you know Judon was a DE until the Rat Birds made him a LB?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at the Patriots having 2 TEs in the top 3 of their highest paid players. Lolololol

That’s fact. No twisting

Rams tops paid players include:

QB
DT
CB
WR

Can we all LOL at the Rams FO again??
I know you don't want to compare dumb contracts. LOL.

Then again you're dumb enough to try.

Just like comparing squads.

Now go run away with your tail tucked again. The adults are talking.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN how many more beatdowns can you take?

Are you going all the way this year with those 2 TEs? Lolol
Keep derping.

Has the draft even happened yet?

One or two key injuries to your over priced kick the can contracted players and you'll be on par with the Lions. Rams have zero depth.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or with your brilliant retort, you show even less.

Are the stats very close?

Is one player making roughly 1/2 yet getting the same production?

Things that make you hmmmm.

So you'd pay a guy twice as much to produce the roughly the same amount. Is that what you're telling me?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread died after the Superbowl win proved me and others wrong. It was revived by a Ram fan on March 26th!
Stop cofusing the simpletons with facts. Most needed us to tell them this was a pre SB started thread. Oh and some have no idea what you speak of with this thing called context.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chicken-chicken-army.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your deflection is bitter sweet.
Do you think those were my stats princess? No someone else compared them. Amazing $150M+ just doesn't get you much any more.

OBTW Skippy, it's football. You know the thing you want to discuss but lack the knowledge to do so.

Did you know Judon was a DE until the Rat Birds made him a LB?

He’s a LB Jeffy. Not a DT. If you need more explanation I can help you. You want to compare WR and TE stats to contracts??

Speaking of TEs. Lmao

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop cofusing the simpletons with facts. Most needed us to tell them this was a pre SB started thread. Oh and some have no idea what you speak of with this thing called context.

was this a thread started days after the Stafford trade? Lets see if you can answer or even understand a simple question.

I mean… duh

:drool:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep derping.

Has the draft even happened yet?

One or two key injuries to your over priced kick the can contracted players and you'll be on par with the Lions. Rams have zero depth.

Which is exactly why you need to probably get another high paid TE

Goodfellas GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.