• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Oregon

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fleck is gone"??? Where? Where is he going genius?

And I mentioned a couple non-revenue sports to show how UMn is a FINAL DESTINATION university.

Maybe you missed that I showed how UMn is a FINAL DESTINATION University in ALL of the revenue sports, as well. Including football.
The first real football school that offers him a contract. Your previous post literally proves it wasn’t, John Wooden didn’t leave a what was a pitiful UCLA job to go back to destination job.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first real football school that offers him a contract. Your previous post literally proves it wasn’t, John Wooden didn’t leave a what was a pitiful UCLA job to go back to destination job.
John Wooden's FIRST pick was Minnesota, read his own words, he wanted to coach for Minnesota, but there was a snow storm that prevented Minnesota from getting the call through to Wooden telling him they accepted him as their coach, so when the deadline passed he assumed Minnesota passed on him, so he called his 2nd option UCLA and accepted their job offer. After finding out later why Minnesota didn't call him back, he felt bad but had given UCLA his word.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Wooden's FIRST pick was Minnesota, read his own words, he wanted to coach for Minnesota, but there was a snow storm that prevented Minnesota from getting the call through to Wooden telling him they accepted him as their coach, so when the deadline passed he assumed Minnesota passed on him, so he called his 2nd option UCLA and accepted their job offer. After finding out later why Minnesota didn't call him back, he felt bad but had given UCLA his word.
And once he found out about said circumstances he didn’t leave a shitty UCLA job to go back to Minnesota? He must have wanted to right. It’s all good, you took Monson and now have allowed Few to take all of the best players Minnesota has.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once he found out about said circumstances he didn’t leave a shitty UCLA job to go back to Minnesota? He must have wanted to right. It’s all good, you took Monson and now have allowed Few to take all of the best players Minnesota has.
It's called integrity. He gave UCLA his word. He expressed feeling badly because he really did want the Minnesota job. He played in the Big Ten, so he wanted to coach in the Big Ten. And I never said the UCLA job was a shitty job, it was his 2nd option after all.

And yes, we took Monson, the HEAD COACH, because that is what kind of University Minnesota is, the kind that can steal HEAD coaches from successful programs. And unlike Minnesota, Gonzaga is a little nothing school that could be patient with Few. Other schools may have fired Few for how the program seemingly went downhill after Monson left, but they were able to get away with being patient, and DECADES later Few finally got the program built up to the point where they could snag top recruits from anywhere in the nation. I bet WSU doesn't win any recruiting battles with Gonzaga, or do they? lol

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is almost embarrassing for non-Oregon fans, lol.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect time to LOL at Nike U and choking in the diarrhea splatter uniforms.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Last edited:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect time to LOL at Nike U and choking in the diarrhea splatter uniforms.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Eh, choking would be losing to an inferior team. I can't imagine any realy Duck fans were expecting a win going into this one.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, who is going to finish higher and at least has a chance at winning their conference, the Ducks or Minnesota who is about to lose their coach.
Well, the only ranking/rating system I know of that has updated since yesterday's games has Minnesota ahead of Oregon, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon should have waited until after the Baylor vs Okie St game to play, then they would have been able to see how you come back from way behind and show you aren't a bunch of total losers.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing this is the football thread because Oregon's BB team SUCKS!!! Arizona St lost 5 in a row, but were gifted with a game vs Oregon, lol. Oregon likes losing to teams who can't beat anyone else. At least they scored more than 50 points though.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Oregon was one of the premier cfb programs in the nation??? How is it then that you can't keep your coach? Oregon's a stepping stone program?

Can't keep your top recruit, either? So it wasn't Oregon that recruited him but Cristobal? Can't keep your top Defensive player, too? Oregon/Cristobal doesn't instill loyalty?

Good thing for Oregon that Oklahoma is going through a similar thing.

I mean, I'm just saying.