• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Dallas

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poetic justice getting power bombed by the Calvin rule.

Dez should have been flagged for coming on the field again.

Valion78

SportsHoopla Noob
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it!! Football gods even it out. Buh- bye Dallas. Why make a rule about coming onto the field if they never enforce it??

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagejpg1-15.jpg

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't stop smiling. Just can't do it. Love it. Absolutely love it!!

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid fucking rule. When they took CJ's TD away you would think it would have been addressed. But now that it happened to Jerry Jones wanna bet the competition committee takes a look at it this offseason.

I hate to see a bad call or bad rule effect any game but the fact it was Dez Bryant makes my weekend!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for the Cowboys to get curb stomped, but this is even better.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do the cowboys and the United States post office have in common?‏

neither deliver on Sunday's‏

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid fucking rule. When they took CJ's TD away you would think it would have been addressed. But now that it happened to Jerry Jones wanna bet the competition committee takes a look at it this offseason.

I hate to see a bad call or bad rule effect any game but the fact it was Dez Bryant makes my weekend!

Bad call? Stupid rule? I couldn't disagree more. He didn't complete the catch, the rule is black and white for a reason, to prevent it being a judgement. Hold on to the ball all the way, complete the process. As far as that particular play, the ground jarred it loose, he clearly didn't complete the process. They got it right...this time.

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I happen to think it was a good reversal, but I couldn't agree more with your first sentence. "Football move" should be stricken from the books regarding possession. Either a receiver catches a pass or he doesn't. Who gives a crap how many steps he took or what his body language revealed regarding intent.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad call? Stupid rule? I couldn't disagree more. He didn't complete the catch, the rule is black and white for a reason, to prevent it being a judgement. Hold on to the ball all the way, complete the process. As far as that particular play, the ground jarred it loose, he clearly didn't complete the process. They got it right...this time.

I watched the replay time and time again.....

Dez is tied up with the DB and makes the catch, he gets two feet and his off hand down before hitting the field at about the 2 inch line. The DB helped the process of him going down....and here is the big point the refs on the field called it a catch.

Was their enough evidence to overturn the call? IMO the defender made enough contact that it would have been spotted at the 2 inch mark and not be a TD. The ground caused the ball to come out after two feet and a hand touched.

I also thought CJ's was a TD versus the Bears and am not going to have any hurt feelings about this happening to Jerry Jones but if that was last week and CJ would you feel differently?

I totally agree that this should be a split call by fans and even refs so was their enough evidence to overturn it is what it comes down to for me.....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate the NFL replay system. It's fuckin' useless.

That said:image.jpg

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A day later and I still can't stop smiling and laughing when I think about just what a perfect ending that was. I took the Packers -6 and couldn't care less that I lost. Best $ I ever spent.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how Dez Bryant said "I aint never seen nothing like it" in regards to the catch being over-turned.

Really Dez? It amazes me how out of touch NFL players can be with their own league. That's like the guy a few years ago who didn't know games could end in a tie, right after his team just ended in a tie. Smh...

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how Dez Bryant said "I aint never seen nothing like it" in regards to the catch being over-turned.

Really Dez? It amazes me how out of touch NFL players can be with their own league. That's like the guy a few years ago who didn't know games could end in a tie, right after his team just ended in a tie. Smh...

He claimed it was different than Calvin Johnson's. Lmao cry baby. Calvin's was different as he was getting up and the "going to the ground" thing was over with Calvin. He lost the ball because he was basically using it as a prop to stand up. Not "going to the ground". Dez clearly came out as he was going down. I do think it shouldve been a catch, but the rule was interpreted correctly. For Calvin it wasn't. Imho

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

London Fletcher didn't know where London was when asked.......Doesn't shock me in the slightest.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm thinking it was McNabb which is even crazier considering how long he was in the league for.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Dez's defense, he was a crack baby.

K

kengel6

Dez is one dumb mother fucker. End of story and end of season.