• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL at the SEC!!!!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree not to lol at the entire SEC so long as the SEC stops treating even the shit teams like they're such hard tests every week and no one else plays football. Deal?

So you want us to lie to you:lol:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

Tennessee will curbstomp the Ducklings and send Team Everyone But SEC into a tearful meltdown of utter shame!

Oregon will drop from the rankings, then lose their next 3 games because they are too soft to recover from the sheer embarrassment. They will end up at 6-6, and the entire state will implode when they learn that in their bowl game they will face...

TENNESSEE!

They will hope for revenge, but will be emotionally destroyed when they are beaten down again.

The program will be dismantled. No more Oregon football. Ever.

SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tennessee will curbstomp the Ducklings and send Team Everyone But SEC into a tearful meltdown of utter shame!

Oregon will drop from the rankings, then lose their next 3 games because they are too soft to recover from the sheer embarrassment. They will end up at 6-6, and the entire state will implode when they learn that in their bowl game they will face...

TENNESSEE!

They will hope for revenge, but will be emotionally destroyed when they are beaten down again.

SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

1281970997_wake-up-call_zps273e7054.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First.......the term "Natty" is the gayest thing I've ever heard. It is a cheap-ass beer that Ducks deserve.

Second, Oregon fans need not worry about winning a NC. Ain't happening. Get over it.

And right back to being a dickhead...

That didn't take long.

Aint happening?

1 Pretty confident statement against a team that steam rolled the SEC (Auburn) and Oregon hung with them and lost by a fluke run.

2 Stanford beat Oregon in OT by a FG. That FG separated Oregon from a game vs ND. For another.

SO like I said, either you are doing youre typical BS trolling or are drunk again. Because to say "It aint happening" with the evidence above. Most would argue its just a matter of time.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you put Tennessee in the pac 12 they would go 12-0 #seclogic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TENNESSEE!

SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

Still not as outlandish as your blog post last week.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And right back to being a dickhead...

That didn't take long.

Aint happening?

1 Pretty confident statement against a team that steam rolled the SEC (Auburn) and Oregon hung with them and lost by a fluke run.

2 Stanford beat Oregon in OT by a FG. That FG separated Oregon from a game vs ND. For another.

SO like I said, either you are doing youre typical BS trolling or are drunk again. Because to say "It aint happening" with the evidence above. Most would argue its just a matter of time.

2 things:

Thing 1: The term "Natty" is gay and I've been telling you Ducks that ever since you first started saying it!!

Thing 2: Stanford beating Oregon was a good thing!! Why? Not because it kept the Ducks out of the NC, but because you then had to depend on Notre Dame losing to get in!! Notre Dame not losing led to the greatest thread in the history of the internet.......LANE KIFFIN YOU FACE!!

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things:

Thing 1: The term "Natty" is gay and I've been telling you Ducks that ever since you first started saying it!!

Thing 2: Stanford beating Oregon was a good thing!! Why? Not because it kept the Ducks out of the NC, but because you then had to depend on Notre Dame losing to get in!! Notre Dame not losing led to the greatest thread in the history of the internet.......LANE KIFFIN YOU FACE!!

You wanna know whats ghey?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lose that one:L

:lol: That one's tough to beat!! USC's mascot would probably have to ride out onto the field on a unicorn or a My Little Pony to beat that one!!

And it would still be close!!