• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Logan Thomas

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw a mock draft today from NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah n the first thing that pissed me off was the Skins were picking 16th. That always pisses me off cuz it reminds me of the 7-9/10, 8-8/9-8 back into the playoffs to get their ass kicked WC weekend purgatory territory bullshit the Skins always seem to aspire to. The 2nd thing that had serious potential to make me wanna eat glass was the Skins pick of TE Dalton Kincaid from Utah.

Really? Draft a TE in the 1st rd? C'mon now. They just drafted 2 TEs last year n still have Bates. And let Logan go like duke says. Lets see what the 3 TEs they already have can do.

Kincaid is not a game though, ill be surprised if he isn't gone late first/early second. if we had that luxury, i'd take him at 16 in this offense.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, no other offense created by Andy Reid has ever produced anything close to Travis Kielce.
didn't this one do that?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Kielce is that good…which is my belief. I have no reason to believe Andy Reid changed his offense to make any TE this good. Reid may have adjusted the offense because Kelce is that good.
Good post!

BTW; I have no reason to believe that Kelce is that good outside of Kansas City with Mahomes and Reid. I honestly believe that had he landed here we'd all be clamoring for a new TE after declaring him a bust!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post!

BTW; I have no reason to believe that Kelce is that good outside of Kansas City with Mahomes and Reid. I honestly believe that had he landed here we'd all be clamoring for a new TE after declaring him a bust!

Great…so why Do you believe Lamar Jackson will be better or as good outside of Baltimore and Harbaugh?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is that Logan Thomas is a washed up, oft injured tight end who is over 30.
We should move on period. We have 3 younger tight ends who could step in and a draft with a loaded tight end class. There is logically no reason to keep him around at this point.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is that Logan Thomas is a washed up, oft injured tight end who is over 30.
We should move on period. We have 3 younger tight ends who could step in and a draft with a loaded tight end class. There is logically no reason to keep him around at this point.
He is actually a QB playing TE at this point and over 30. I feel as if Ron will give EB the bandwidth to pick his TE. We'll see...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is actually a QB playing TE at this point and over 30. I feel as if Ron will give EB the bandwidth to pick his TE. We'll see...
I don’t like judging a guy coming off a horrific knee injury in yr one after the injury . But you certainly plan on the negative

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great…so why Do you believe Lamar Jackson will be better or as good outside of Baltimore and Harbaugh?
I don't necessarily believe this, like every player how they perform, and in the case of youngsters coming into the league, it all depends on where they play, the organization signing them, and the coaching that inherits them. Right now Jackson is a proven commodity as a Raven, Like Kelce it doesn't hold that his level of play is transferrable.

SN: I find it gut bustlingly rib tickling pee a little hilarious that the overwhelming expectation of so many posters comes from acquiring new players who performed well on a prior team or in a school offering more of the same in their new workplace. So with that in mind let me ask you a question. NFL historical statistics indicate that more careers are destroyed by team dysfunction than anything else including a player's or coach's ability. Do you agree?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't necessarily believe this, like every player how they perform, and in the case of youngsters coming into the league, it all depends on where they play, the organization signing them, and the coaching that inherits them. Right now Jackson is a proven commodity as a Raven, Like Kelce it doesn't hold that his level of play is transferrable.

SN: I find it gut bustlingly rib tickling pee a little hilarious that the overwhelming expectation of so many posters comes from acquiring new players who performed well on a prior team or in a school offering more of the same in their new workplace. So with that in mind let me ask you a question. NFL historical statistics indicate that more careers are destroyed by team dysfunction than anything else including a player's or coach's ability. Do you agree?

Excellent. I am not one of those that wants to take a player from another team and expect success on a new team.

No career has been destroyed by organizational dysfunction.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t like judging a guy coming off a horrific knee injury in yr one after the injury . But you certainly plan on the negative
I was against the signing when it was
made. He had 1 fluke year and that was it. It is sad when the fans actually make these predictions. Oh well...
That free agent class was an unmitaged disaster. The dumpster diving is unreal.

Another bullseye by the front office. What circus. Que the rebuttals about how I don't know what I am talking about and how our front office knows what they are doing.

I am sure I will get the clown or poop reaction shortly. Common sense is frowned upon.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, draft a TE.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say so or see what turner and Rodgers are in yr 2
I agree again but not putting all my eggs in Turner or Rodgers' basket. I like Logan, but not at his salary and he did not look like his old self prior to the injury. I'm thinking EB gets his TE with one of the first two picks.