• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Live up to the nickname Whiners

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just saw the best Niner game I've seen in a damn long time and all I see is whining about the coaches calls or our o-line. We werent winning becauseNot necessarily just here but other Niner sites as well. You take away Harbaugh and were seeing plain old Alex, he had Alex looking dare I say, like a decent quarterback? Our oline missed a couple blocks but today's outing was pretty good for some young guys. And if you live in the Bay area and you weren't at this game, shame on you. A stadium full of Cowboy fans? We had no home field advantage. If you can't see the evolution of the Niners in the past 3 games then you're just blind. We lost yes, but to a better team.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So let me get this straight... You're whining about other people whining???

And if you live in the Bay area and you weren't at this game, shame on you.

I don't live in the Bay area (thank God), but I've heard that it's pretty expensive to live there and there aren't a lot of jobs there right now (or anywhere in California). And tickets to this game were sold out really quickly and were extremely expensive. Shame on people for not going to the game? That's dumb.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So you're saying it's expensive to live there, but they don't have money to go to a game? Not whining, just pointing out how horrible the fan base is. And whining about a coach who kept us in a game when other coaches would have us being blown out in typical Niner fashion? Just wow, really fits the nickname.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So you're saying it's expensive to live there, but they don't have money to go to a game?

You don't understand that?

Not whining, just pointing out how horrible the fan base is.

A fan base isn't horrible for critically breaking down a game after it's over.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever been to that shit hole?

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree we are looking better but Harbaugh did make a few questionable calls. I think our future is bright with Harbaugh and I am excited. But ultimately every one is just talking about the game. I see very few on here whining. We should have won the game and thats the bottom line. If your ok with moral victories thats fine but I want winners lol but seriously we all just hate losing.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wanted to see Harbaugh go all Denny Green at the press conference. Oh well.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching those fights in the stands and the parking lot fight during the Raider pre-season game, some folks are probably scared to go to games. The stadium is located in one of the shittiest areas of SF too.

I'll be going to the shithole in 3 weeks. I love seeing live football and will continue to go to at least one game a year, but it is kind of a pain in the ass going to a game. Its a clusterfuck getting out of the parking lot and buying beers gets expensive quickly. It ends up being a $200 day for a decent game ticket, beers, food, and transportation. In this shit economy, I can see why people would just assume staying at home and watching the game in HD on TV.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is a sport that is better on TV than it is live. Sure, it's fun and it is pretty exciting live and in person, but in a game of inches you can't beat TV. You get all the replays, and angles and you can make a pretty good atmosphere at your home. Especially for the price of even a decent seat let alone a good one. At home... every seat is the best seat.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw the best Niner game I've seen in a damn long time and all I see is whining about the coaches calls or our o-line. We werent winning becauseNot necessarily just here but other Niner sites as well. You take away Harbaugh and were seeing plain old Alex, he had Alex looking dare I say, like a decent quarterback? Our oline missed a couple blocks but today's outing was pretty good for some young guys. And if you live in the Bay area and you weren't at this game, shame on you. A stadium full of Cowboy fans? We had no home field advantage. If you can't see the evolution of the Niners in the past 3 games then you're just blind. We lost yes, but to a better team.

Dude, you are out of your element. Fuck off.