• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Lions V Packers 10/14/19

Fred_Delosantos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walk up there, knock the door REALLY hard and when he answers tell him to keep his woman in line... there are people trying to sleep!

Good luck!
and don't forget to report back to us on how that goes!

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walk up there, knock the door REALLY hard and when he answers tell him to keep his woman in line... there are people trying to sleep!

Good luck!

He should of went up there. Slammed on the door and said, "Are you going to slap her or am I going to have to?"

Fred_Delosantos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lost a lot in the last six months.

Has to be down about 50 from last year tbh.

Dudes a walking medical bill.
thanks, I saw a quick side profile view, and I thought, damn, he looks... prosperous.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure both suck but this is Allison’s 4th season and he has roughly the same number of yards as MVS has produced in a year and a half. Regardless Allison has not been one of your top 2 receivers this season. You’re a packers fan. You should know that.
You’re putting it in simplest terms. Basically we’re both wrong. The Pack doesn’t have a #2 receiver. Haven’t had one since Nelson/Cobb. Rodgers is throwing to names even above average fans don’t recognize.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol who had Atlanta in the SB? Regardless those refs gift wrapped that game for you guys. Just awful
I’m just pointing out that you’ve been trashing GB for a few years and not-so-subtlety hyping the Falcons in the same regard. Don’t backtrack when you know exactly what I’m referring to. There’s a preseason thread and many more instances where you said as much.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just pointing out that you’ve been trashing GB for a few years and not-so-subtlety hyping the Falcons in the same regard. Don’t backtrack when you know exactly what I’m referring to. There’s a preseason thread and many more instances where you said as much.
This year ? No. Pat year and the year before yes . GB is performing better this year than I expected but the season is only 6 games in so we will see what happens. My SB pick last year was LAR vs LAC and this year it was Philly vs KC. So if you want to make fun of me for that feel free lol

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game and just got home so was not able to see up close as they showed no replays of the late calls in the game by the refs. One thing I was thinking is that a team on the road looking for a victory needs to find a way to do better than 5 field goals after getting 3 turnovers and then not giving any turnovers to the Packers. It would be best to make more out of those turnovers than 3 field goals.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck!

Or just pull a Stewie Griffin and do that and when they open the door, say "hi" and walk away

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I was thinking is that a team on the road looking for a victory needs to find a way to do better than 5 field goals

Yawn.

It was a defensive battle. You act like TD's were just flowing a plenty. GB has an good defense this year.

First GB TD- Lions had them stopped. Refs call a phantom Def holding on Jimmy Graham to keep the drive going. Then during the field goal, 12 men on the field (totally Lions fault).

Free 15 yards personal foul penalty when our safety was going for an interception. Setup the 13-13 tying field goal.

Lions build 9 point lead.

Then the 4th quarter Tre Flowers disaster calls.

Not to mention the Lazard guy was down down at the 1 and it wasn't a TD.

100% of fans outside of Packers fan's saw what happened.