• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions Thread "Off Topic"

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fixin' to get this whole damn Board moved down there.

(Just as soon as I usurp LP as Mod, after getting him elected without him looking up stats for me and without him knowing his campaign is already stumping in Iowa.)

Just tell LP I am on it. Got the poster boards saved from last campaign. Little whiteout needed, but we can save money there. Do you want them stupid hats again? Ohhh and buttons, we need lotsa buttons.

Seems we will serve extra vodka at the fundraisers as well. Need to see it come out of Rob's nose one time.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can look at any gore, blood, carnage etc no problem. Put a rice cake 5 feet from me and I'm running to the toilet.

fotolia_8334344_XS.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you've had both.

Truth is my mom fed me rice cakes when I was 12, sick w the flu, thinking they'd be easy on my stomach. I puked my brains out, and ever since the smell makes me sick to my stomach so bad I spew violently. Or even just thinking about them. The mind is powerful.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok joke time.

A guy applies for a job w the L.A.P.D.

Inspector says "These are the best qualifications I've ever seen, just one more test before you get the job. Take this gun, go out and shoot six black guys and a rabbit."

Guy replies "Why the rabbit?"

Inspector says "Fantastic attitude, you've got the job!"

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok joke time.

Inspector says "These are the best qualifications I've ever seen, just one more test before you get the job. Take this gun, go out and shoot six black guys and a rabbit."

Are you a racist? you got something against me?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tell LP I am on it. Got the poster boards saved from last campaign. Little whiteout needed, but we can save money there. Do you want them stupid hats again? Ohhh and buttons, we need lotsa buttons.

Seems we will serve extra vodka at the fundraisers as well. Need to see it come out of Rob's nose one time.
All the stupid hats we can get our hands on!

I've got nowhere to hang em (like some people that start Off Topic Threads, Im not namin' names.) but I want 'em.

And stickers too.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a School Bus driver I have more influence over children then most parents.......I tell them do something and something they never heard Mommy or Daddy ever say.....

I'll raise the kids.......No Pot necessary......Your kids are in good hands with the bus driver...(We actually get tested)

:shortbus:

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok joke time.

I'm not quite so sure that this didn't happen. And I can't believe all of you pussies that let a little puke get in the way of your drinking.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a racist? you got something against me?

Just pulled it off Reddit while we were chatting. I have something against everybody, even myself. :suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unrelated, but my favorite color is black, like my soul.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black is not a color. It is all colors.

Neither is white for that matter. White is a lack of color (due to all the colors combining or some shit like that).

Both do not have any specific wave length either that is why from a scientific prospective they are not considered colors.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neither is white for that matter. White is a lack of color (due to all the colors combining or some shit like that).

Both do not have any specific wave length either that is why from a scientific prospective they are not considered colors.

I knew this was coming. Still, my favorite color of clothing to wear is black. My truck is all black w black out tints. Black suits, my roof and shutters are black (against crimson red brick and tan windows/gutters), black shoes etc...if it comes in black, I'll take it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darkness is not the opposite of light, it is the absence of light.

It's also what I call James Ihedigbo.