• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lines

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hey guys i was looking to see if you guys could tell me what your projected line up is in your opinion.. such as 1st 2nd 3rd 4th line combos as well as defensive pairings.. im wondering for fantasy purposes.. i have giroux on my team already i think the guy has alot of potential.. but wanted to see what line you guys think he is on and who he probably will be playing with

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
anyone have an idea of a projected opening season roster?

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we really know right now as 3-4 guys are going for the final 1-2 spots. Lavy has been moving guys around som much it would be a guess. Lappy is out and the givens are

Richards, Carter, Briere, Hartnell, Leino, Giroux, Jvr, Zherdev, Betts and Shelley. Other possibles are Guerin, Powe, Nodl, Holstrom, Carcillo and Testwuide.

Defense is Pronger (if healthy), Timonen, Carle, Coburn, Meszaros, O'Donnell with Walker and Bartulis.

We are not sure who the 2 goalies will be. Boucher, Bobrovsky and Backlund.

Botton line is that Homer has some decisions left to make.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Richards, Carter, Briere, Hartnell, Leino, Giroux, Jvr, Zherdev, Betts and Shelley. Other possibles are Guerin, Powe, Nodl, Holstrom, Carcillo and Testwuide.
i agree with most of these guys chy...im not sold on testwuide or holstrom although testwuide did have his first goal last night...It will be interesting to see who makes the fourth line...bobbrovsky should back up bouche for now backland got shelled last night...