• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lindy whining again

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about penalties being called, or penalties not being called in previous games etc. in the post game presser. You had that game and blew it in the 3rd period, suck it up and move on to game 5.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about penalties being called, or penalties not being called in previous games etc. in the post game presser. You had that game and blew it in the 3rd period, suck it up and move on to game 5.

Hasn't he been fired yet? Who does he have naked pictures of to keep his job this long?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casablanca_Renault-SHOCKED.jpg

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't he been fired yet? Who does he have naked pictures of to keep his job this long?

My thoughts exactly. He needs to go IMO, his teams just cant get over the proverbial hump.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see Lindy going on there, but did he mention anything about some of the no-show players on the Sabres or how the Bruins are kicking ass? What about the fucking thing they call a power play - 0 for 14 or whatever?

If Miller didn't play, I shudder to think of the outcome.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In all fairness to Lindy CJ has done his share of whining as well (see post game comments after game one) plus every time the B's got a penalty last night they showed him on the bench and his mouth was going a mile a minute.

I'm not defending Lindy but CJ has put on quite a show himself. The difference is the series is 3-1 in his favor.

In all honesty the officiating has been very inconsistent on both teams and frankly I'm not sure I know what a boarding penalty is anymore.

Burns80y

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty the officiating has been very inconsistent on both teams and frankly I'm not sure I know what a boarding penalty is anymore.

I know what you mean Boss. That boarding call was terrible and it was made by one of the better refs in the league IMO.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness to Lindy CJ has done his share of whining as well (see post game comments after game one) plus every time the B's got a penalty last night they showed him on the bench and his mouth was going a mile a minute.

I'm not defending Lindy but CJ has put on quite a show himself. The difference is the series is 3-1 in his favor.

Hell, it's a coaches job to complain if they feel the penalties were in the other teams favor, during and after the game. Buffalo was on the short end in game 4, but overall i think the calls have gone both ways throughout the series. I will say the officiating has been inconsistent game to game.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just skimming the thread, and all of a sudden, I see Claude Rains looking right at me!