• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LG

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would have to be a really significant upgrade to climb to middle of the pack especially with Lee out and your rookie OLB out for 2 months. But the Saints sure turned it around quick. Remember how god awful they were not that long ago.

To be honest I think Dallas would be better off having a season like the 2012 Eagles. THey could spend a high 2nd and 3rd on defensive talent while getting a franchise QB in round 1 to groom behind Romo. In the long run 3-13 would be waaay better then 8-8 for the fourth straight year. It leads to a sucky season for one year and possibly a significant upgrade for several years.

Lee was out much of last year and Ware played injured from about week 3 on and was never the force he normally is. So the two you mention being out is pretty much a wash. If Melton can replace Hatcher, Crawford become what many of us think he us and Selvie proves he's not a fluke we can easily improve on D just by limiting the injuries.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry dude....not pulling for a draft pick.

hey....book mark it cause I don't see a 16/through 18 ranking totally outta the question. Even that sorry ass defense in Dallas last season held up pretty well in philly.

now...if last season actually becomes this season, you'd have a point, but I gotta see it.
Dallas & Philly fans have little in common.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why makes you think Dallas and Philly fans have little in common? I didnt get that?