• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell or Joique Bell

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When in doubt always stick with your stud. ... Le'Veon. I'm not so sure that Joique plays more than Bush. Seems more likely the game will be a shootout ....

I know it's late now so I will go with a general answer and totally agree with this. People try to overthink things too much in FF. Why would you even consider sitting L for J? Only in the most severe of cases should you consider it (ex. playing Seattle) and even then it isn't cut and dry. More importantly never let other people make your decisions for you. This one was a lot closer, but you sat Jennings who is clearly the guy and the Giants made clear would get a lot of work this week for a guy in a time share. Players are close and sure it could work out, but not worth the risk IMO. Most important of all NEVER look at porojecions, especially if they are from CBS or some site like that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's late now so I will go with a general answer and totally agree with this. People try to overthink things too much in FF. Why would you even consider sitting L for J? Only in the most severe of cases should you consider it (ex. playing Seattle) and even then it isn't cut and dry. More importantly never let other people make your decisions for you. This one was a lot closer, but you sat Jennings who is clearly the guy and the Giants made clear would get a lot of work this week for a guy in a time share. Players are close and sure it could work out, but not worth the risk IMO. Most important of all NEVER look at porojecions, especially if they are from CBS or some site like that.

yeah I will admit I do get swayed by those.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to say that Le'Veon can be considered matchup proof at this point