• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Talk 2021 Schedule

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe we are going to end up some where between 11-6 and 8-9.

The key to our season is going to be determined by the play of the QB. I have concerns with Teddy and Drew. Time will tell.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe we are going to end up some where between 11-6 and 8-9.

The key to our season is going to be determined by the play of the QB. I have concerns with Teddy and Drew. Time will tell.
Fair points, I do too

2Kback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I've been too busy to convert the schedule prediction tool I made for 2020 into 2021.

OF course it was a massive failure that predicted double digit wins last season, but who cares it was fun.

I'm gonna try to get that posted up in here soon. Maybe I can make it slightly more realistic this time around.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who can forget falling ass first into the playoffs? I wish we had missed so the Tim Tebow "he's a winner" argument never became a thing.

Too bad. Tebow’s a winner. Can’t deny it. Orton sure wasn’t.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I can. That year we played the bears. It took 2 long bomb field goals and a dumb move by the bears' RB. He stays inbounds and that is game and no playoffs. Last game of the year we beat the chiefs and we are in the playoffs. Instead we lose like 9-7, at home, and had to rely on several other teams winning/losing.

Need more evidence he isn't a winner? He went to the jets and then pats briefly and then SEC network, minor league baseball, preseason with jags as TE and now back to TV, I assume. If we just wins a QB needy league would have found him a place. He is heck of an athlete, good person, but not an NFL QB and that discussion should have been over years ago.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I can. That year we played the bears. It took 2 long bomb field goals and a dumb move by the bears' RB. He stays inbounds and that is game and no playoffs. Last game of the year we beat the chiefs and we are in the playoffs. Instead we lose like 9-7, at home, and had to rely on several other teams winning/losing.

Need more evidence he isn't a winner? He went to the jets and then pats briefly and then SEC network, minor league baseball, preseason with jags as TE and now back to TV, I assume. If we just wins a QB needy league would have found him a place. He is heck of an athlete, good person, but not an NFL QB and that discussion should have been over years ago.

That discussion is over. His NFL career is done. And he finished above .500 as a starting QB. With a really crappy Broncos team. By definition he is a winner. Doesn’t matter if he got another chance or no chance, dude won and there’s nothing anyone can do about it.