• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Put It To Bed

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one more thing about last nights game.

It sounded like they were playing in Seattle, didn't it? The noise was ridiculous all game long. Those Seattle fans sure travel well don't they?

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warner has the top 3 passing games in SB history.

If it wasn't for the two pick 6's he threw ( one in each loss ), he is 3 for 3. Oh, and his defenses didn't stop the opponent after tying the one game late and taking the lead late in the other.

Completely agree. Warner was the best QB the Rams ever had. If not for that ridiculous int return for 100 yards by the Steelers, and BeliCHEAT's antics, you're right Angelakerams, Warner is a 3 Super Bowl winning QB and there would be absolutely no debate whatsoever that he makes the Hall of Fame. Interesting how fate intervenes so often in football, and life for that matter.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can now put to rest that Manning belongs with the elite class of great QBs. Granted, none of the Denver Broncos showed up in this one, but Manning was particularly bad, and was as much as any Bronco to blame for this pathetic showing. He's a great "regular season" QB, but I now drop him out of my top 10 QBs of all time with another "choke" performance in a big game. Him and the Broncos just looked intimidated from the very start. Great against those "girlie" defenses he faces in the AFC. When he plays a real defense....not so good.

How was Manning particularly bad? Two tipped/hit INTs, 280 passing, completed 69.3% of his passes. This game was all about Seattle's defense.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seattle was able to knock the wrs off their routes like crazy u.u

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was Manning particularly bad? Two tipped/hit INTs, 280 passing, completed 69.3% of his passes. This game was all about Seattle's defense.

Did you even watch the game? Under throwing receivers, over throwing receivers, throwing an interception on an over-throw, misreading coverages, etc. Throwing a pick 6 when a Seattle lineman was right in his face and he didn't want to take a sack. Trying to change the play on the first play of the game which resulted in a safety when Manning himself admitted that he couldn't hear anything, so how could the rest of his offense? His many mental mistakes were just as costly as physical ones, and he was rattled from the start. His high completion % should be well recognized from all the Bradford fans here, because it came on dink and dunk passes. He still only managed to get a paltry 8 points for his team. As I said in an earlier post, nobody on Denver's team showed up, but Manning was the most single influential player in the game for Denver, and their whole team rides on his coattails and they know it. When they saw he was having a bad game, I'm sure their morale and mentality took a nosedive, and consequently their quality of play as well. Those stats you quote are great for fantasy football Shopson, but in real life they don't mean squat.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off, Bradford is not a mobile QB. He might be more mobile than Carson Palmer, but that doesn't mean shit to me.

2nd, how in the hell can a QB scrambling be on the OC when a QB usually takes off because it's a split second decision when he sees a lane or window? Especially while you have drooling defenders with rabies coming at you and closing that window with 4.4 speed and 220-315 Lbs?

If the QB scrambling is on the OC, then why did we see Clemens scrambling a lot and Sam barely moving out of the pocket at all?

I'm sick of everything is on the OC. That's just football instincts and balls! You don't make split second decisions like that and get r done unless your a hell of an athlete.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. And Manning was not good this game. There were no adjustments made, the results stayed the same. I give credit to Seattle and also don't put the entire game on Peyton either. But he wasn't good. At all.

I love the stats coming back tho. That's funny.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line, this was a typical NFC west game that we've all watched all year. And it's why this conference dominated outside the conference all year. Shit, we beat the bears, saints, and Indy. Beat their ass actually. I believe all W's were with Clemens too. Lol

Just the facts. I could be wrong. It's happened a few times. :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off, Bradford is not a mobile QB. He might be more mobile than Carson Palmer, but that doesn't mean shit to me.

2nd, how in the hell can a QB scrambling be on the OC when a QB usually takes off because it's a split second decision when he sees a lane or window? Especially while you have drooling defenders with rabies coming at you and closing that window with 4.4 speed and 220-315 Lbs?

If the QB scrambling is on the OC, then why did we see Clemens scrambling a lot and Sam barely moving out of the pocket at all?

I'm sick of everything is on the OC. That's just football instincts and balls! You don't make split second decisions like that and get r done unless your a hell of an athlete.
Sam has admitted he has had a green light to take off when the situation presents itself and talked about Brian encouraging him to do it more often. It's not on the OC IMO.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam has admitted he has had a green light to take off when the situation presents itself and talked about Brian encouraging him to do it more often. It's not on the OC IMO.
Sam has the wheels. I just dont think its something that he considers very often

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz yes he's got $60 million and no balls IMO. Not his fault, but how hungry can you be?

Bottom line #2: the Super Bowl this year was the NFC (West) championship!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz yes he's got $60 million and no balls IMO. Not his fault, but how hungry can you be?

Bottom line #2: the Super Bowl this year was the NFC (West) championship!
I think it's more about his brains and heart rather than balls and heart.

I know you don't want to hear this but the dude had 3 OC's in 3 years and in his fourth they changed to the Spread and then back to the Double TE set.

That's at least 4 systems in 4 years and I think he is still 'thinking' too much.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he's all up in his own head. But sometimes you grab the bull by the horns and go get 3-4 yards or avoid a sack.

We' ll see next year. :yahoo: he's got his hands full in this division. And he's gonna have to dig deep and make plays from nothing sometimes against these NFC west defenses.

Last edited by a moderator:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's more about his brains and heart rather than balls and heart.

I know you don't want to hear this but the dude had 3 OC's in 3 years and in his fourth they changed to the Spread and then back to the Double TE set.

That's at least 4 systems in 4 years and I think he is still 'thinking' too much.

But, wasn't he supposed to be a smart QB?

How does a smart QB think too much? It's not the offense that concerns me- I get that it's tough to learn multiple play books.

What worries me is the guy's inability to properly read a defense, and there is no excuse for that because he's had 4 years to learn that and still is inept at it.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And whoever the genius was thinking about trading up/drafting Tavon and going to a college spread offense against wolves on D in our division needs to have his fucking head checked.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, wasn't he supposed to be a smart QB?

How does a smart QB think too much? It's not the offense that concerns me- I get that it's tough to learn multiple play books.

What worries me is the guy's inability to properly read a defense, and there is no excuse for that because he's had 4 years to learn that and still is inept at it.
I don't know was he?

I don't think he was suppose to be dumb. :lol:

Look, I imagine in the NFL, every time you change an offense scheme the defensive reads change too.

Add in the personnel changes and walla there he goes thinking too much.

Also regarding taking off running, there is the smart play/run risk scale. I'm sure he thinks about this on every play, probably too much.

Now with the latest injury, I see that being inhibited even more.