• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Play "Name that Seahawk"

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is something just for fun Seahawks fans. I will make something like this once a week i think.

I fly around with reckless abandon and i am a tenacious hitter. My lack of read and react skills have got me into trouble this preseason a few time, but as i grow and learn this shouldn't be a problem. I hope to one day make my name known as one of the hardest hitters on the team. Who am I?

Off the wall Hint: Some times my name can make a curtain call. :wtf2: :laugh3:

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Lotulelei??

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct, what was the biggest thing that helped you guess it?

For me it was the read and react statement. He could be solid if he could dissect plays faster

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone out there get the "off the wall hint" ?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somehow "relentless hitter" was a clue for me..I wasn't sure though. He is also a new addition. Bam Bam and Bobby Wagner are last year's news. I would guess this thread is started over some new excitement. I am highly excited on this new blood. PC has a way of developing his Tatupu or Polomalu. Does anyone else see this similarity? He just needs the same nfl intelligence. He has the same relentless pursuit.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somehow "relentless hitter" was a clue for me..I wasn't sure though. He is also a new addition. Bam Bam and Bobby Wagner are last year's news. I would guess this thread is started over some new excitement. I am highly excited on this new blood. PC has a way of developing his Tatupu or Polomalu. Does anyone else see this similarity? He just needs the same nfl intelligence. He has the same relentless pursuit.

I think the intelligence will come with experience. Lotulelei was 3rd on my list of LBs I wanted coming into the draft, behind Zavier Gooden (3,97; Tennessee) and Sean Porter (4,118; Cincinnati). I even felt that he could compete for a starting spot, though it became apparent in the pre-season that he's a little too undisciplined yet. As he gets better at recognizing plays, he'll be a diamond in the rough (though as Seahawks fans know, not everyone learns how to diagnose plays).

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct, what was the biggest thing that helped you guess it?

The read and react getting him in trouble sometimes. He would shoot the gap only to have the RB cut back and he would be caught behind the pile. Also the lelei thing.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the off the wall hint was about his hair covering his name. It pops out to make a curtain call every now and again on tackles and that's the only time you get to see it. :lol: