• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Hope the Phillies Show Some Fight on Fox Today.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see more fight in the Phils today despite their depleted lineup. Wtf. They should be loose.:yahoo:

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why? I want Asche and Ruf to do well. I want Brown to do well when he returns. But if they do what they did last season, the front off will not make the needed changes... again.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? I want Asche and Ruf to do well. I want Brown to do well when he returns. But if they do what they did last season, the front off will not make the needed changes... again.

I see. You want a few selected guys to do well so that hit the road card can be filled out more easily. Makes no sense for a Phillies fan.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupid cubs game is blowing my shit

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I see. You want a few selected guys to do well so that hit the road card can be filled out more easily. Makes no sense for a Phillies fan.

Yes. It make sense. Utley, Young, Young, Papelbon, Ruiz, and Rollins need to go. Traded or not signed to an extension. If they do well, the clownish front office will make poor decisions.

This isn't hard to see or figure out.

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. It make sense. Utley, Young, Young, Papelbon, Ruiz, and Rollins need to go. Traded or not signed to an extension. If they do well, the clownish front office will make poor decisions.

This isn't hard to see or figure out.

just to take it one step further...everyone on this team needs to go with the exception of brown, ruf, asche, hamels, miguel gonzalez and maikel franco...i suppose we can keep revere eventhough his defense is bad... turn them into prospects and get rid of as much salary as possible.

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
just to take it one step further...everyone on this team needs to go with the exception of brown, ruf, asche, hamels, miguel gonzalez and maikel franco...i suppose we can keep revere eventhough his defense is bad... turn them into prospects and get rid of as much salary as possible.

I'm okay with Lee staying. A really good lefty would be expensive (not as expensive as his current contract, but...). And he produces.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll also see how well Halladay when he returns. I think he got heat stroke in Chicago last year, it was poorly treated, and it led to his shoulder problem. He demonstrated all of the symptoms. I had heat exhaustion and I have worked with athletes who have experienced it. Once you get heat exhaustion or heat stroke, your body's sensitivity to heat increases exponentially and you lose your stamina way faster that normal. Again, we shall see. We may have yet another player who is basically see his best years.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so far so good?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's simply freakin' insane and John Kruk in the booth last night tried to politely address the issue of an aging roster and the Phillies continued insistence on signing guys to ridiculous contracts that Kruk stated should be let go by way of a business decision. Then Kruk went on to outline what Atlanta has done when Cox retired and how they are going to be very good for at least the next 5 years-Kruk's words.

Where does that leave Philly? Kruk stated unless Philly gets a handle on re-vamping in the same fashion as the Atlanta model, they will be perennial bottom dwellers for the same period. And he said it as nicely as he possibly could!!