• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Go 49ers!

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, with the Rams playing so well over the last two games, if they don't make the playoffs they're just shooting themselves in the foot as far as the draft goes. So it's a no brainer that we have to root just as hard for a Washington loss, even against the hated 49ers. Can't really go into next season with Clemens at QB, and I've been throwing all loose change into the local mall fountain wishing that Bradford will take a hike. We might still be able to nail one of the top QBs in the draft if Washington starts mailing it in at this point in their season.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just talking to a friend of mine about just how torn I am with this game. Lol. I've got NO love for the 49ers, but It'd really be beneficial to us for the Redskins continue flaming out for our benefit.

Pending a stupid tie game... I'll be happy with the outcome either way!:nod:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just talking to a friend of mine about just how torn I am with this game. Lol. I've got NO love for the 49ers, but It'd really be beneficial to us for the Redskins continue flaming out for our benefit.

Pending a stupid tie game... I'll be happy with the outcome either way!:nod:

Deciding factor for me is that the Rams play the Niners next week. I would rather see an overconfident Niners team coming off a blow-out win than an angry Niners team that can't believe they lost to a crappy Redskins team.

As it is, that overconfident after a blowout part might apply to the Rams.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"As it is, that overconfident after a blowout part might apply to the Rams."

I would hope the Rams wouldn't be overconfident considering the Niners are the defending NFC Champions and just pasted the Rams in the dome this season.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the wicked beatdown the 49ers gave us at home, and the fact we have momentum and that our offense is starting to click... And that the 49ers will have a semi-short week...

Let's just see how they play the Redskins tonight. I look for RG3 to get hit many times.

Clemens has already seen some of Carolina and Seattle - 2 good defenses. We just have to keep pounding the rock and making plays.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I want the Redskins to lose for all the reasons stated for the next draft. I also want the 49ers to continue to struggle and look like shit and yell at each other. Though I don't like wishing bad luck on anyone, any minor injuries to key players that keep them out for next week is not a bad thing either. OK call be a crap head for wishing bad luck on the Whinners or Redskins, I can take it.

demiurge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather the Niners beat the Skins and the Rams beat the Niners if I had my choice. :)

And I"m enjoying watch Kaepernick stink up the joint.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I see the point of the thread, I still cringe at the title. I hope Washington loses every game from here on.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm... Go rams! You guys have been playing well as off late and I still believe you should have won the Seattle game! Please beat those panhandling bitches!