• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets Get The Show On The Road

sportingly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number 1 and 2. Don't have any idea who will win, but at least Djokovic knows how to play Nadal so it should be a good match. As far as the ladies are concerned, Halep has a chance, lets see if she can handle Sharapova. Should be two good finals. :scratch:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number 1 and 2. Don't have any idea who will win, but at least Djokovic knows how to play Nadal so it should be a good match. As far as the ladies are concerned, Halep has a chance, lets see if she can handle Sharapova. Should be two good finals. :scratch:

I really liked the Women's Final, especially the last two sets.

I liked the shotmaking Halep displayed.

For the Men's Final, after the 1st set, Djokovic couldn't do much against Nadal's forehand.

Djokovic got stuck into familiar patterns dictated by Nadal.

Also, Nadal usually serves to his opponent's backhand, but seemed to serve to Nadal's forehand a few times on the ad side of the court.

Nice to see that 3 min. standing ovation he got, during the runners up trophy presentation. The crowed recognized how hard he has been trying, over the years, to win this.

sportingly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked the Women's Final, especially the last two sets.

I liked the shotmaking Halep displayed.

For the Men's Final, after the 1st set, Djokovic couldn't do much against Nadal's forehand.

Djokovic got stuck into familiar patterns dictated by Nadal.

Also, Nadal usually serves to his opponent's backhand, but seemed to serve to Nadal's forehand a few times on the ad side of the court.

Nice to see that 3 min. standing ovation he got, during the runners up trophy presentation. The crowed recognized how hard he has been trying, over the years, to win this.
Thanks for the info. I didn't see all of the match, however both were exceptional finals. Now bring on Wimbledon and see what unfolds there. Hoping for a good one also.