• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Be Friends NBA Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree I was messing UK... any team is better with KD, as for the record... his team isn't that great... he has Roberson while he has great D he can't shoot 3s nor free throws... this team would be 0 for without Westbrook...

I can't believe i'm friends with a Lakers fan!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next round

Ritzy/UK vs Meebs/500

Sushi/Shane vs Femur/Nos

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I didn't get a chance to vote in the games last night. It was date night and can't waste having a babysitter. Things are going to get a bit crazy for me the next few months because we're going to be moving locations of our office. Don't think I'll have a chance to participate in too many drafts until things settle down. Thanks for letting me participate guys.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I didn't get a chance to vote in the games last night. It was date night and can't waste having a babysitter. Things are going to get a bit crazy for me the next few months because we're going to be moving locations of our office. Don't think I'll have a chance to participate in too many drafts until things settle down. Thanks for letting me participate guys.

No reason to thank us, it's great having you be part of the drafts, hurry back!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No reason to thank us, it's great having you be part of the drafts, hurry back!

After your vote against the Wlking Milkmen please take your time coming back! :frusty: