• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's all take a sec and LOL @ Oklahoma "leadership"

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good god, I always figured some of you WVU fans were just plain ignorant, but thanks for the verification. We might be Land Thieves, etc, but the sheep humpers reside a little farther north in the rural confines of Stoolwater, Ok...

Funny_stuff_sheep.gif

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good god, I always figured some of you WVU fans were just plain ignorant, but thanks for the verification. We might be Land Thieves, etc, but the sheep humpers reside a little farther north in the rural confines of Stoolwater, Ok...

View attachment 116169
Bingo!
osuo.jpg IMG_0461.jpg
We also would have accepted "Rudolph Humper."
200w.gif

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick a fucking nfl team and stick with it dick lips.

See previous posts regarding my flair. One day MAYBE they will listen to my requests to allow me permission to change it, but honestly I don't care. There's only one NFL team that I love. I find others tolerable and DGAF about any other sports. Dick lips, huh? I don't guess I should expect much more from a WV education. :noidea:

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boren has seemed like a moron since this entire thing started. His team was in the College football playoff, and final four in basketball but he's crying about "falling behind". He wants a big 12 network, but it would make less than OU makes now on Tier 3. He's like an internet troll who has way too much power.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boren has seemed like a moron since this entire thing started. His team was in the College football playoff, and final four in basketball but he's crying about "falling behind". He wants a big 12 network, but it would make less than OU makes now on Tier 3. He's like an internet troll who has way too much power.

He wants out of the big12. Everything is just moves toward that.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See previous posts regarding my flair. One day MAYBE they will listen to my requests to allow me permission to change it, but honestly I don't care. There's only one NFL team that I love. I find others tolerable and DGAF about any other sports. Dick lips, huh? I don't guess I should expect much more from a WV education. :noidea:

When the heck would I have seen when you explained your three prong nfl attack?? You didn't explain it in this thread.

And......
Damn straight :yahoo: