• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's all laugh at Earl Thomas

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well figured 20 years is a pretty common number. AT least compared to 18. Yes it helps the Broncos look better. Ok then how about the last 5 years. 4 of the last 5 years the AFC has been represented by the Broncos or Patriots. 10 years that brings the Steelers into the conversation as they have been to 2 Super Bowls just like the Broncos and Patriots. Of the last 30 years the Broncos have been the AFC representative 7 times. In that same time span New England is tied with the Broncos with 7 trips to the Super Bowl. So even going back 30 years almost half the Super Bowls have had the Broncos or Patriots.
Dude, I am just a hater. Don't take me to seriously. I am still hating over that 97-98 SB (still think GB had the better team there).

I just wish GB had a few more breaks there way so I could talk about their NFC dominance.

Seriously, look at GB's playoff history in the 21st century. A lot of coin flips that could have gone in their favor. 4th and 26, Michael Vick losing his mind, facemask, OTs where we never touch the ball, etc

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I am just a hater. Don't take me to seriously. I am still hating over that 97-98 SB (still think GB had the better team there).

I just wish GB had a few more breaks there way so I could talk about their NFC dominance.

Seriously, look at GB's playoff history in the 21st century. A lot of coin flips that could have gone in their favor. 4th and 26, Michael Vick losing his mind, facemask, OTs where we never touch the ball, etc

Haha yeah Green Bay has been so close to just complete dominance. That 15-1 season I didn't think anybody stood a chance against them. I honestly think that bye week killed them. Lost all momentum.

And that 97-98 Super Bowl yeah not sure if we played that game 10 times if you guys wouldn't have come out on top more often. That team was very underrated though. Just look at the 2 seasons surrounding that one. 1996 might have been our best team of the 3 but lost in a stupid game against Jacksonville then of course the 98-99 season being able to go back to back. They had the perfect playoff team in a great run game, QB that could make the plays when they had to, great OL, and a defense that was opportunistic.

Right now for me of teams I hope win the Super Bowl it goes 1) Atlanta 2) Green Bay. I've always thought that people in Green Bay just has an incredible fan base. So one of those even though they have won a lot of them they still appreciate them all the more. This last one for me I actually appreciate more than the first 2. I was young when those happened and had gotten in my head that they would just come easy. So having waited almost 20 years to win another it just meant so much more.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha yeah Green Bay has been so close to just complete dominance. That 15-1 season I didn't think anybody stood a chance against them. I honestly think that bye week killed them. Lost all momentum.

And that 97-98 Super Bowl yeah not sure if we played that game 10 times if you guys wouldn't have come out on top more often. That team was very underrated though. Just look at the 2 seasons surrounding that one. 1996 might have been our best team of the 3 but lost in a stupid game against Jacksonville then of course the 98-99 season being able to go back to back. They had the perfect playoff team in a great run game, QB that could make the plays when they had to, great OL, and a defense that was opportunistic.

Right now for me of teams I hope win the Super Bowl it goes 1) Atlanta 2) Green Bay. I've always thought that people in Green Bay just has an incredible fan base. So one of those even though they have won a lot of them they still appreciate them all the more. This last one for me I actually appreciate more than the first 2. I was young when those happened and had gotten in my head that they would just come easy. So having waited almost 20 years to win another it just meant so much more.
Gonna ignore everything that you said and just point out the 1998-99 season.

JERRY RICE FUMBLED THAT FUCKING BALL!!!

I am such a bitter man.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna ignore everything that you said and just point out the 1998-99 season.

JERRY RICE FUMBLED THAT FUCKING BALL!!!

I am such a bitter man.

Hmm I guess I don't remember that game. Back then didn't really pay attention to many teams beyond the Broncos.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Seattle was 4-0 against the AFC East. #justsaying #poopybuttholes

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm I guess I don't remember that game. Back then didn't really pay attention to many teams beyond the Broncos.

So bitter

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So bitter

I can understand why you are bitter. Crazy how much one play or one call can truly change the entire outcome of a game. Tuck rule did the same thing of the Pats actually being fortunate that ball slipped out of brady's hand instead of taking the sack and then getting the call to go their way.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladies and gentlemen, stand by, because we have some scintillating footage of Thomas WHILE he was posting that tweet onto twitter:

200w.gif

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love how your stat starts right at the point where your team won a couple SBs (great teams, not hating).

However, lets just call it the last 18 years. Now how's that looking

Butt-hurt already? You haven't even lost yet.
Ok, try 18 years. How many SB's for Green Bay?
Ok, Try this century. How many SB's for Green Bay?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest whiners in sports.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe his twitter account was hacked by a salty fan ? That doesn't seem like something ET would say, maybe he's just frustrated not being out there ...

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I can't believe he said that. ET is one of the Hawk players I like. Great player and does his talking on the field usually.

Now I know the 12s hate Brady and the Pats but why would ET say that today? Attack Ryan and the Falcons they whipped your ass.
Frustration has weird bedfellows.