• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let the Romo bashing continue

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I like their list:

We've come up with four possible explanations for the Romo/Jones confrontation:

1. Jones realized he wasn't a groomsman at Romo's wedding and Lions linebacker Bobby Carpenter(notes) was and he totally thought he and Tony were much more of BFFs.

2. They were reminding each other to Tivo "Most Eligible Dallas."

3. Romo thought the Cowboys blowing a 24-point lead to the once-lowly Lions wouldn't be enough to delight American football fans, so he started a beef with Jerry Jones as a bonus.

4. Not sure but it has something to do with gutsiness.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've always considered Romo a top flight QB who was unfairly criticized. Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Rivers, and P Manning (when healthy) are the elite QBs, but for me Romo's at the top of the next tier..

now with that said I don't know wtf he was doing today...

worst half of football I've seen by a QB in a long time

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does this regularly in big games. Can't see how anyone would think he was remotely close to elite.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Where are our Cowboy defenders? I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time, watching the score change at the bottom of the screen. I wish I had DVRd that game.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Meh. The only guys that were here were mostly defending his rep as a non-"douchebag" guy. All QB's have games they wish they could have back. Some QB's just have them blown up since they play for "America's Team".

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are our Cowboy defenders? I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time, watching the score change at the bottom of the screen. I wish I had DVRd that game.

Ok...

since they won't show up, I'll play devil's advocate.

He was in immense pain the whole time. All of his freaking ribs were broken, it was a miracle he could stand up on his own power, let alone play football. The Lions defense thought he smelled like bbq sauce, which didn't help things. Much less playing with a constant hard on because he is such a stud. It's like having a third leg... do you know how hard it is to walk while trying to avoid tripping over a third leg, much less play football. you people don't realize how lucky you are to exist in such a time to witness this man play football.

-proxy for deluded cowboys fans.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally enjoyed watching Calvin Johnson make complete tools out of Cris Carter and the entire Dallas defense. Loved that game. What is about a Dallas implosion of biblical proportions that is so damn entertaining?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was watching the Bengals game, and quickly becoming depressed. The Bengals were down, my fantasy team wasn't doing much, and Dallas was blowing out Detroit. The 2nd half was amazing, between watching Cincinnati comeback, and seeing the score keep changing at the bottom for the Lions. I loved it.