• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lester now 6-0, sox stomp Rays: Jets so bad, Garrard walks out & retires

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, today is a sad day.....as much of a B's fan as i am, tonight is the last night of the office.....and while i have to work and will most of both, i am not afraid to admit i'd be watching the office over the b's.......this last season has truly blown dick, but they pulled it together the last 2-3 episodes and for quite a few years that was the best show on TV....

Looks like they are going to end it in a horrible way.....which pisses me off, but hey maybe i'll be wrong......

didn't know that show was still on lol

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hagler was probably my favorite of all time .... F ray leonard and that bullshit fight that Hagler won

I hated Sugar Ray.

Total bullshit decision over Hagler.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tryson fought in a very weak era of pro boxing...he caught a lot of guys at the tail ends of their careers...spinks, holmes, etc...(remember the 'hes a homo' comments by holmes?). he beatr up on guys like that and jessie ferguson, trevor burbick, etc.

his biggest rival was holyfield...and had they met sooner in their careers, it would have been better.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, today is a sad day.....as much of a B's fan as i am, tonight is the last night of the office.....and while i have to work and will most of both, i am not afraid to admit i'd be watching the office over the b's.......this last season has truly blown dick, but they pulled it together the last 2-3 episodes and for quite a few years that was the best show on TV....

Looks like they are going to end it in a horrible way.....which pisses me off, but hey maybe i'll be wrong......

Will you be watching the last show with your husband tonight?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tryson fought in a very weak era of pro boxing...he caught a lot of guys at the tail ends of their careers...spinks, holmes, etc...(remember the 'hes a homo' comments by holmes?). he beatr up on guys like that and jessie ferguson, trevor burbick, etc.

his biggest rival was holyfield...and had they met sooner in their careers, it would have been better.

Tyson was a great fighter until he went to prison.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That show sucks balls ....

Since carrell has left, it has gone downhill, not so much the acting but the writing, they should've just picked a boss and stuck with it....big mistake not having dwight be the boss this whole time, would've made the show so much better

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyson was a great fighter until he went to prison.

no doubt...stronger, faster, and sweet hands...but...look at the guys he fought prior to going to prison anyway...

list of washed up once weres or bums

his career start was really overhyped...because he left a trail of beat up nobodies til d'amato finally got him noticed nationally. if you ever get a chance, look at the list...its funny. cus lined up a lot of local nobodies in NY.

d'amato dying was a huge blow to tyson and his life spiraled after that

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to add, dickshot...local news knows best...

from fan interviews, the guy was hammered and ran his mouth...shoved his way thru a crowd, knocked 2 women down.

did he deserve a boston style greeting?

matter of debate

Good morning!

Sucker punch = Boston Style Beating!

Stay Strong!

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More Bruins fan thuggery

I was wrong, Snoogy does go to all the big games!

I am sorry I doubted him.

"now sir, please say you are sorry to the big stuffed bird" - security

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

the title says "bruins fan assaulted by mascot" or something

if im a few beers deep and some clown sprays me with silly string, im getting up too

ITG!

...and running away and locking the doors behind me! - Rock(y)

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt...stronger, faster, and sweet hands...but...look at the guys he fought prior to going to prison anyway...

list of washed up once weres or bums

his career start was really overhyped...because he left a trail of beat up nobodies til d'amato finally got him noticed nationally. if you ever get a chance, look at the list...its funny. cus lined up a lot of local nobodies in NY.

d'amato dying was a huge blow to tyson and his life spiraled after that

Every fighter with a great record has a long list of tomato cans as victims.

The point is, he destroyed who he fought. Spinks wasn't "past his prime" either, he was an undefeated champion at the time, and never got back into the ring after Tyson made him soil his undies.

Losing Teddy Atlas was the biggest blow to his career. Losing Cus wrecked him personally.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots’ decision to cut Love looks like disability discrimination

Posted by Mike Florio on May 16, 2013, 8:56 AM EDT

The ruthless nature of football decision-making has resulted in plenty of fans and reporters becoming desensitized to the human element of these moves. And that causes us all, in some situations, to miss potential violations of human rights.

For former Patriots defensive tackle Kyle Love, the facts as communicated by his agent to the media (and not yet refuted by the Patriots) point to the conclusion that the team cut Love because Love has Type-2 diabetes. And that points to a potential violation of the federal Americans with Disabilities Act and any Massachusetts laws covering a persons rights when it comes to certain physical and medical conditions.

The labor deal omits actual or perceived disability as a ground on which discrimination is prohibited by Article 49 of the document. That decision likely was aimed at preventing players from arguing that the cruel-but-inevitable decision to strip a roster spot from an older, damaged player and give it to a younger guy resulted from physical conditions that the team should have found a way to reasonably accommodate.

Still, rights not covered by a labor deal typically exist beyond the four corners of a Collective Bargaining Agreement, allowing the employee to file suit. While suing the Patriots could make it harder for Love to continue his NFL elsewhere, a decision to lump it doesn’t mean the Patriots properly respected his legal rights.

Unless there’s more to the story (and there could be), it appears that the Patriots preferred not having to deal with a diabetic player, presuming he could miss practice time or game time or who could have a hard time keeping his weight at the right level or otherwise create issues or distractions a healthy player doesn’t. If there is more to the story — if, for example, Love has been teetering on the brink of Type-2 diabetes and the team had been working with him to improve his diet and he nevertheless failed to comply with efforts to keep him from acquiring the disease — the Patriots need to make that known. (Though that wouldn’t necessarily make the move legal and proper, it would make the team’s swift reaction to the diagnosis more understandable.)

Absent an explanation, a head coach whom many believe to be heartless will appear that way. Even worse, it will reinforce the perception that Bill Belichick does whatever he wants, daring those whose rights may have been violated to do something about it.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots’ decision to cut Love looks like disability discrimination

Posted by Mike Florio on May 16, 2013, 8:56 AM EDT

The ruthless nature of football decision-making has resulted in plenty of fans and reporters becoming desensitized to the human element of these moves. And that causes us all, in some situations, to miss potential violations of human rights.

For former Patriots defensive tackle Kyle Love, the facts as communicated by his agent to the media (and not yet refuted by the Patriots) point to the conclusion that the team cut Love because Love has Type-2 diabetes. And that points to a potential violation of the federal Americans with Disabilities Act and any Massachusetts laws covering a persons rights when it comes to certain physical and medical conditions.

The labor deal omits actual or perceived disability as a ground on which discrimination is prohibited by Article 49 of the document. That decision likely was aimed at preventing players from arguing that the cruel-but-inevitable decision to strip a roster spot from an older, damaged player and give it to a younger guy resulted from physical conditions that the team should have found a way to reasonably accommodate.

Still, rights not covered by a labor deal typically exist beyond the four corners of a Collective Bargaining Agreement, allowing the employee to file suit. While suing the Patriots could make it harder for Love to continue his NFL elsewhere, a decision to lump it doesn’t mean the Patriots properly respected his legal rights.

Unless there’s more to the story (and there could be), it appears that the Patriots preferred not having to deal with a diabetic player, presuming he could miss practice time or game time or who could have a hard time keeping his weight at the right level or otherwise create issues or distractions a healthy player doesn’t. If there is more to the story — if, for example, Love has been teetering on the brink of Type-2 diabetes and the team had been working with him to improve his diet and he nevertheless failed to comply with efforts to keep him from acquiring the disease — the Patriots need to make that known. (Though that wouldn’t necessarily make the move legal and proper, it would make the team’s swift reaction to the diagnosis more understandable.)

Absent an explanation, a head coach whom many believe to be heartless will appear that way. Even worse, it will reinforce the perception that Bill Belichick does whatever he wants, daring those whose rights may have been violated to do something about it.

As stated years and years ago. The Patriots have despicable class.