• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leonard Hankerson

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all talk about Pierre Garcon staying healthy and hoping for the development of Aldrick Robinson. However, Leonard Hankerson is the guy that I believe is going to be the leading WR for us, this year. Last night, he made some good catches. Of course, two were for scores. He still scares me at times, like the bobbled catch he made in the middle of the field. He has the tools to be a good WR because of his size and deceptive speed. He has just got to remain focused on catching that ball more consistently and he should be fine. A lot of times, the third year is the charm for young WRs. Of course, this is third, but technically his 2nd because of his hip injury in his rookie year.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan'reed'will be are this years hero

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reed did some good things :suds:

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like me some Reed. I also like what I saw from Hank. High praises from the Shanahans as well. Ran really good routes. (talking bout Hank) I think this receiving core will be fine.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan'reed'will be are this years hero

I was very impressed with Jordan Reed on Monday. If we were to lose Fred Davis in the offseason, we just might be in good hands. Of course, it would be an added bonus, if we were to bring back Fred Davis in the offseason.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reed showed some flash in both receiving and blocking.

Hank had a pretty good game, but he still has a way to go. He almost dropped that one over the middle and his second TD, he actually kinda gave up on the route and then had to restart once RG3 threw the ball. Even though he made the reception and had a TD, I bet the coaches didn't grade him out well on that play. If the safety doesn't mistime his jump, that ball is batted down and maybe intercepted. Hank should have been going up to catch it at its highest point. We got a bit of luck on that play.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got Hankerson on my fantasy squad and I'm loving that 20 points he rung up lol. Seriously, thats a talented kid

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all talk about Pierre Garcon staying healthy and hoping for the development of Aldrick Robinson. However, Leonard Hankerson is the guy that I believe is going to be the leading WR for us, this year. Last night, he made some good catches. Of course, two were for scores. He still scares me at times, like the bobbled catch he made in the middle of the field. He has the tools to be a good WR because of his size and deceptive speed. He has just got to remain focused on catching that ball more consistently and he should be fine. A lot of times, the third year is the charm for young WRs. Of course, this is third, but technically his 2nd because of his hip injury in his rookie year.

Just stop! Hank is Hank... Garcon is far and away our leader at WR and it's not even close.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop! Hank is Hank... Garcon is far and away our leader at WR and it's not even close.

NP - if they can have 4 or so viable targets at WR & 3 at TE then great & of course there will always be injuries so the more the better.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reed showed some flash in both receiving and blocking.

Hank had a pretty good game, but he still has a way to go. He almost dropped that one over the middle and his second TD, he actually kinda gave up on the route and then had to restart once RG3 threw the ball. Even though he made the reception and had a TD, I bet the coaches didn't grade him out well on that play. If the safety doesn't mistime his jump, that ball is batted down and maybe intercepted. Hank should have been going up to catch it at its highest point. We got a bit of luck on that play.

i would take what hank gave us every game
he did well despite almost dropping a ball :suds: