• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBrons Letter To Himself

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the Cleveland Cavaliers, who have lost nine of their last 12 games and are now closer to being the East's No. 9 seed than the No. 1, continue to falter, LeBron James took to Instagram to congratulate himself on his place in the NBA's record books.

James, who is just seven points away from becoming the seventh — and the youngest — player in NBA history to reach 30,000 career points, on Tuesday morning posted a picture of himself in high school with the caption:

"Wanna be one of the first to Congratulate you on this accomplishment/achievement tonight that you’ll reach! Only a handful has reach/seen it too and while I know it’s never been a goal of yours from the beginning try(please try) to take a moment for yourself on how you’ve done it! The House you’re about to be apart of has only 6 seats in it(as of now) but 1 more will be added and you should be very proud and honored to be invited inside. There’s so many people to thank who has help this even become possible(so thank them all) and when u finally get your moment(alone) to yourself smile, look up to the higher skies and say THANK YOU! So with that said, Congrats again Young King"

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with the letter except that he did it BEFORE. If he posted this after the game then I'm good with it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with the letter except that he did it BEFORE. If he posted this after the game then I'm good with it

Why does it matter? It’s not like he wasn’t going to get to 30K LOL

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I find it to be ridiculous.

nar·cis·sis·tic
ˌnärsəˈsistik/
adjective
adjective: narcissistic
  1. having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
    "a narcissistic actress"
    synonyms: vain, self-loving, self-admiring, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, conceited, self-centered, self-regarding, egotistic, egotistical, egoistic;
    informalfull of oneself
    "she was never

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He just looks like an ass doing it before. Doesn't bother me much but of course the media and sports talk radio will be all over it

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Referring to oneself in the 3rd person is just Super Douche.

This takes it to another level.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the outright conceit in the this egotistical clown is just too much...

ask me again why i NEVER wanna see this jack-ass disgrace a Lakers uniform...

btw, on your way to your latest accomplishment, you LOST...

Leclown gonna Leclown...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it to be ridiculous.

nar·cis·sis·tic
ˌnärsəˈsistik/
adjective
adjective: narcissistic
  1. having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
    "a narcissistic actress"
    synonyms: vain, self-loving, self-admiring, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, conceited, self-centered, self-regarding, egotistic, egotistical, egoistic;
    informalfull of oneself
    "she was never
To say the list - and then he wonders why his teams have lost more title runs then he has lost. This points to the reason - He is so full of himself, he doesn't know how to let others help him build better teams

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the Cleveland Cavaliers, who have lost nine of their last 12 games and are now closer to being the East's No. 9 seed than the No. 1, continue to falter, LeBron James took to Instagram to congratulate himself on his place in the NBA's record books.

James, who is just seven points away from becoming the seventh — and the youngest — player in NBA history to reach 30,000 career points, on Tuesday morning posted a picture of himself in high school with the caption:

"Wanna be one of the first to Congratulate you on this accomplishment/achievement tonight that you’ll reach! Only a handful has reach/seen it too and while I know it’s never been a goal of yours from the beginning try(please try) to take a moment for yourself on how you’ve done it! The House you’re about to be apart of has only 6 seats in it(as of now) but 1 more will be added and you should be very proud and honored to be invited inside. There’s so many people to thank who has help this even become possible(so thank them all) and when u finally get your moment(alone) to yourself smile, look up to the higher skies and say THANK YOU! So with that said, Congrats again Young King"
further evidence go what an arrogant dick he is. on a totally unrelated note he has ruined the Cavs

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets recap:

Tristan Thompson? LeBron wanted him signed or threatened to leave
Ty Lue? Wanted Blatt fired or he threatened to leave
Now playing like shit...and instead of focusing on ACTING like a superstar and leader he is pulling a total douche bitch move.

Yes, you suck dick Lebron

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
further evidence go what an arrogant dick he is. on a totally unrelated note he has ruined the Cavs
Yeah it's awful how he ruined their trophy case with that gaudy championship thing

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets recap:

Tristan Thompson? LeBron wanted him signed or threatened to leave
Ty Lue? Wanted Blatt fired or he threatened to leave
Now playing like shit...and instead of focusing on ACTING like a superstar and leader he is pulling a total douche bitch move.

Yes, you suck dick Lebron

Playing like shit = favorite to win MVP

:shrug:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEAM dude... TEAM. How is the TEAM he plays on doing? I don't give a shit how many MVP's he wins or how many trophies he won with Miami.
Here's how the team is doing, he won them a ring and takes them to the NBA Finals every year. And him winning MVPs kind of helps his team too. But don't worry he's leaving soon.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how the team is doing, he won them a ring and takes them to the NBA Finals every year. And him winning MVPs kind of helps his team too. But don't worry he's leaving soon.
WON...past tense. Two years ago. How are things going for the "young king" today? Its okay, there are many sheep apologists out there. I am just going to assume you are one

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey LeBron, have you figured who vandalized your house yet?

fucking lying sack of shit

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WON...past tense. Two years ago. How are things going for the "young king" today? Its okay, there are many sheep apologists out there. I am just going to assume you are one
What have you done for me lately LOL. Besides play MVP level basketball I mean. Like I said, only a few more months and he's someone else's problem.