• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron's Email

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whoever came up with that is genius. Everything from the little chat window on the bottom right to the cut-off messages..... pure genius.

Gasol's and Metta World Peace's comments are probably the ones that I like the most, but they're all good.....

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever came up with that is genius. Everything from the little chat window on the bottom right to the cut-off messages..... pure genius.

Gasol's and Metta World Peace's comments are probably the ones that I like the most, but they're all good.....

Chuck, I know you don't care but, you're only 3 posts away from getting your reps. I now I've repped you a couple of times, I'm sure others have too. You're a quality poster, I like having you around.

Stay awhile!

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chuck, I know you don't care but, you're only 3 posts away from getting your reps. I now I've repped you a couple of times, I'm sure others have too. You're a quality poster, I like having you around.

Stay awhile!
Well, this will get me down to "2 left to go"......

What does the "rep power" represent? (i.e. why should I care?)

For reference, I post across 4 different forums.... probably breaking down my posts as follows:
ESPN: 60%
Real GM: 25%
Warriors RoundTable: 10%
Here (SportsHoopla): 5%

I just wish there were more posters / activity here..... would probably post more if there was more debate. (And yeah, I realize if I posted more, there would be more debate, so it's a bit of a cop-out.....)

Oh, and Ek..... thanks for the kind words. I know we went at it a bit a few weeks ago, I appreciate you're hanging with me.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For reference, I post across 4 different forums.... probably breaking down my posts as follows:

I just wish there were more posters / activity here..... would probably post more if there was more debate. (And yeah, I realize if I posted more, there would be more debate, so it's a bit of a cop-out.....)

Oh, and Ek..... thanks for the kind words. I know we went at it a bit a few weeks ago, I appreciate you're hanging with me.

As a former ESPN basketball poster I can say this place is light years better. Id love to get alot more basketball talk on here. Right now we have a handful of B-Ball talk.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I echo Ek's statement. Think you could get Billinder and a few others over here? Everyone but Caz and anybody with an overwhelming spamming affection for a bench player is welcome! :peace:

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a former ESPN basketball poster I can say this place is light years better. Id love to get alot more basketball talk on here. Right now we have a handful of B-Ball talk.

We'll only talk basketball with you, if Toronto sends over Ed Davis for Andris Biedrins. ;)

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It happens in a debate, it has nothing to do with a lack of respect for another.

As far as rep power, it's not about caring and posting for reps, it just shows that you're known for posting some quality. At times the reps can get out of hand (like circle repping) but it starts with a person making sense with their posts. For example, if you see a person with 500 posts and 5 reps, you might be less inclined to take them serious. I've noticed that people that get reps are people that post some interesting, insightful, possibly helpful posts. Not corny one liners, or a focus on negatives.

The other cool thing about this site is that the mods keep the trolls out.

We're trying to get this board going, the guys got the 49ers and Giants board going strong. There will be more excitement on this board this coming season with a much better team.
:rockon: