• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James' White House Tweet

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you realize that you pretty much described Trump?

Trump has some abilities in real estate. I would say he is smart in that way, but not intelligent enough to understand the gravity of his current office and its obligations.

That he has the time to go on Twitter and incite anger against athletes, pointing out black athletes in particular tells me Trump has no idea what he's doing in that office.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Not murdering someone is following the law. Are you having difficulty with this one?
Yes I understand. I don't murder anyone either. I also pay taxes, have served my country and continue to serve it. What else do you do?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump has some abilities in real estate. I would say he is smart in that way, but not intelligent enough to understand the gravity of his current office and its obligations.

That he has the time to go on Twitter and incite anger against athletes, pointing out black athletes in particular tells me Trump has no idea what he's doing in that office.
Dole...again. I am no fan of Trump. I agree that he has a certain business acumen and also agree he is way over his head as a political leader. However, this thread was started as commentary about mr james

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I understand. I don't murder anyone either. I also pay taxes, have served my country and continue to serve it. What else do you do?

Pretty much the same. Except serving the country bit. I decided to have a family instead. Plus, not a lot of British people go to the US army.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much the same. Except serving the country bit. I decided to have a family instead. Plus, not a lot of British people go to the US army.
Ok, then you might possibly understand my personal connection to aspects such as the Presidency (regardless who it currently is).

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dole...again. I am no fan of Trump. I agree that he has a certain business acumen and also agree he is way over his head as a political leader. However, this thread was started as commentary about mr james

How can you talk about LeBron's comment without coming out for or against it, and your explanation for that choice without discussing Trump?
You all opened the door.

Its either, LeBron disrespected the Office of the President, or,
LeBron was correct to call that Dotard in Chief a fucking bum.

I subscribe to the latter. You apparently adopt the former.