• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James' White House Tweet

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, i am just busting your chops...I wouldn't turn down a white house visit it's an honor no matter who is President.

This right here. I don't care who the president is. If I get a White House invite, I'm there no matter what I think of the person in office.

It's about respect for the office if not the person in the office.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here. I don't care who the president is. If I get a White House invite, I'm there no matter what I think of the person in office.

Well, many black people hate Trump and what he stands for. It is really hard to seperate the man from the office when such strong feelings are involved.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With all the crap he's said about athletes, you can't blame them though. I can pretty much guarantee you the next Superbowl champ will turn him down too.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the crap he's said about athletes, you can't blame them though. I can pretty much guarantee you the next Superbowl champ will turn him down too.

He was attacked by these athletes first. They attack him, he responds (which he shouldn't) and it's his fault. Folks have been melting down, attacking him and calling for his impeachment since before he even made his acceptance speech.

I'm no fan of his tweets or the fact that he seems to feel the need to respond to every criticism, but lets not pretend that he's just been running around bashing innocent people unprovoked since he took office.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, many black people hate Trump and what he stands for. It is really hard to seperate the man from the office when such strong feelings are involved.

From the "rough up the protestors" at his rallies to condoning excessive use of force by police, to pardoning Joe Arpaio, to violating housing discrimination laws, surrounding himself with alt right extremists, to criticizing civil rights protestors, its clear Trump hates black people.

Reactions: LAD

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't Curry already been to the White House?

No reason to go again

But, who gives a fuck anyway

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was attacked by these athletes first. They attack him, he responds (which he shouldn't) and it's his fault. Folks have been melting down, attacking him and calling for his impeachment since before he even made his acceptance speech.

I'm no fan of his tweets or the fact that he seems to feel the need to respond to every criticism, but lets not pretend that he's just been running around bashing innocent people unprovoked since he took office.
No , you are right he has just been responding for the most part.

I personally would never do what LeBron or Hill did.

But, you get what you give.

He gave Obama zero respect.

Called him a Muslim jihadists while he was the sitting President.

It was all good because the Donald was a private citizen.

He can't have it both ways.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, Derek Carr is going

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No , you are right he has just been responding for the most part.

I personally would never do what LeBron or Hill did.

But, you get what you give.

He gave Obama zero respect.

Called him a Muslim jihadists while he was the sitting President.

It was all good because the Donald was a private citizen.

He can't have it both ways.

I agree. He's brought much of it on himself. I'm with you though. I could never tweet out anything like that, no matter what I thought of the sitting President.

While I never served, many of my family have and do as well as several friends and their families. Respect for the office, no matter who is there, is too ingrained in me.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. He's brought much of it on himself. I'm with you though. I could never tweet out anything like that, no matter what I thought of the sitting President.

While I never served, many of my family have and do as well as several friends and their families. Respect for the office, no matter who is there, is too ingrained in me.
Yep, respect the office.

That doesn't mean remain silent.

That's the point people are missing.

Some of the things he has said are disturbing.

But, you can vocalize that without calling him a Nazi or a bum when you have such a huge platform.