• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron haters be made tonight.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So BOT, do you root for any team in particular or do you just pick them as they come?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So BOT, do you root for any team in particular or do you just pick them as they come?

Daily I comb lines, stats and (mostly recent) schedules to decide who I will be rooting for that day.

As far as being a fan of any corporations, I am not. I am a fan of several players (and some GMs) and root for them to succeed which does include rooting for their teams success as well. I enjoy greatness no matter who is performing it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daily I comb lines, stats and (mostly recent) schedules to decide who I will be rooting for that day.

As far as being a fan of any corporations, I am not. I am a fan of several players (and some GMs) and root for them to succeed which does include rooting for their teams success as well. I enjoy greatness no matter who is performing it.

That's a pretty damn good answer, dude :suds:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get it.

Now, to clarify, I personally think he silenced it all two seasons ago when he became the King everyone said he was during the post season run to his first ever NBA Title.

What I don't get is Heat fans that one week claim regular season is no big deal and it's all about the Best of 7 in the post season and then a week later toot their horn over a clutch last second shot that won a regular season game.

Which is it, Heat fans? Regular season clutch or unimportant?

Can't have it both ways.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan would have made the shot. That is all.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap like this thread is why Lebron fans get hated.

There is no reason to act like a 5 year old and say "LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME." hoping to get some sort of validation from the elders.

People understand Lebron is good. I am huge supporter and enjoy Lebron's game.

I think Miami wins the title AND Lebron wins the MVP again.

But the insecurity of the Lebron fan is a bit embarrassing and annoying.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get it.

Now, to clarify, I personally think he silenced it all two seasons ago when he became the King everyone said he was during the post season run to his first ever NBA Title.

What I don't get is Heat fans that one week claim regular season is no big deal and it's all about the Best of 7 in the post season and then a week later toot their horn over a clutch last second shot that won a regular season game.

Which is it, Heat fans? Regular season clutch or unimportant?

Can't have it both ways.

Thread title is questionable but the thread started as a celebration of the best game played this year. 1 game does not mean that much and you do not see any Heat fans saying that LBJ is GOAT (itt), most clutch ever (itt), or even that the Heat are going to the playoffs because of this game. We are simply marveling at an amazing game capped off by a duel of 2 of the leagues best and the luckiest shot I remember seeing since BOS earlier this year.

Clutch is a myth, the fact LBJ made that shot is lucky as fuck, a fade away 3? How often does he practice that? Although maybe that was the idea because his fade aways have been money lately and his 3p shooting laughable all the way down to the shot selection. MJ shot 47% and was a career 50% shooter. LBJ shoots 43% and is a career 49.5% shooter. These are playoff situations where the competition is going to be tougher and they are going to put more focus on the best player in that spot, FG% are going to dip. MJ combated this with push offs and LBJ with passing. Kobe's FG% reflects all the long 2s he took being triple teamed, not a lot of those are going to go in. It is simple analytics.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no reason to act like a 5 year old and say "LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME." hoping to get some sort of validation from the elders.

It is really hard to find old man butt hurt meme's so I leave you with this...

And this one because it is funny.

Read the thread, it is GSW and MIA fans marveling at the game and then OKC and LAL fans coming in all butt hurt.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its crazy, that 11 years into Lebron's career, his fans are still trying to prove a point.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats crazy, Horn's Tim Duncan. That dude put a beating on the Celtics last night.

TIM DUNCAN IS A FRIGGIN LEGEND!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this was the LeBron you got more often than not then cool. but these perfomances are rare..im used to him deferring to wade and ray allen for game winning shots. great shot great game. this is something like 2nd game winner since he joined heat.

Just be thankful everyday that you are able to........... WITNESS

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just be thankful everyday that you are able to........... WITNESS

I am. I still turn on the TV every time Tim Duncan plays! At least I don't see him running his mouth about how great he is.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am. I still turn on the TV every time Tim Duncan plays! At least I don't see him running his mouth about how great he is.

I'm sorry that you're a low life who doesn't believe in yourself.