• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leaderboard Jumping in the Tiger Era

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golf is one of the few sports that is better to watch on tv than in person. Its fun to go follow a player & such but you have no clue whats going on like you do when watching on tv. I think thats lost on the viewer sometimes that the player doesn't know exactly what you do at any given time.

Thats why theres the age old question of do you leaderboard watch or not & why the masters is so great. If you are in the final few groups heading into the back 9 on sunday, theres no escaping blocking out whats going on. Theres gargantuan leaderboards & roars everywhere.

NFL football too.

Yah, there is no other sporting event quite like the Masters; nothing quite like the back nine on Sunday there. I absolutely love it!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL football too.

Yah, there is no other sporting event quite like the Masters; nothing quite like the back nine on Sunday there. I absolutely love it!

NFL...yeah, TV is better, but seeing the whole play develop in person is hard to replicate on TV.

Masters...we walked the entire 18, but the second time we followed a group from 9 to Amen Corner and hung out there awhile seeing the approaches on 11, 12, and the tee shot on 13. Then went to 16 grand stand and watched, we could see 2 holes there...I could gush all day about that place.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL...yeah, TV is better, but seeing the whole play develop in person is hard to replicate on TV.

Masters...we walked the entire 18, but the second time we followed a group from 9 to Amen Corner and hung out there awhile seeing the approaches on 11, 12, and the tee shot on 13. Then went to 16 grand stand and watched, we could see 2 holes there...I could gush all day about that place.

I just miss too much at an NFL game. I love all the instant replay on TV and the slo mo. The biggest problem for me is I go to games here in AZ where I am rooting for the visting team and the Cardinals show no highlights or replays of anything good the visiting team does on the jumbo tron. They claim it makes the home crowd angry and starts fights.

Gotta love the Masters and Augusta National though. There is something very wrong with people who don't. Its kinda like not liking the Beatles.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just miss too much at an NFL game. I love all the instant replay on TV and the slo mo. The biggest problem for me is I go to games here in AZ where I am rooting for the visting team and the Cardinals show no highlights or replays of anything good the visiting team does on the jumbo tron. They claim it makes the home crowd angry and starts fights.

Gotta love the Masters and Augusta National though. There is something very wrong with people who don't. Its kinda like not liking the Beatles.

Enjoy watching Jared Veldheer. :suds: