• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Latest rumor

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless thetes a link to Poles saying there was no takers,I dont believe the original post of JF on the trade market......

If thete was a link,it was not doing Poles any good by putting JF on the trade market because Poles had to be wowwed.......whos gonna trade draft capital for a Bears castoff,when they all know theyd be better off giving up that draft capital for the no.1 pick...........its absolutley dumb to think.....
What has JF shown to give up a haul fir him.....??
Our no.1 pick is more valueable than Fields......

The collective IQ of this board...(sigh)

No question Poles floated the rumor of Fields being available to boost #1 pick. If everyone falls in love with B Young, including the Bears, then it would force everyone who covets Young to offer more to get the Bears off of Young. Hence Fields being available. It's not rocket science folks.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The collective IQ of this board...(sigh)

No question Poles floated the rumor of Fields being available to boost #1 pick. If everyone falls in love with B Young, including the Bears, then it would force everyone who covets Young to offer more to get the Bears off of Young. Hence Fields being available. It's not rocket science folks.

That so-called rumour would/did do absolutley nothing.......and according to your 2nd rumour,it mustve showed......but Im guessing other teams didnt realize it would be a bluff,but you did.......ok,whatevs.

Look,JF is worth nothing to other teams other than lower draft picks......Poles was never gonna get wowwed......
Teams already know the Bears are in no position to draft a qb.......it would be a wasted pick if they did.......
Bears need a plethora of help....they need all the draft capital they need......and JF is not the guy to get it......
Bears trade down,we get an extra 1st rd pick for next season......JF flops next year(and thats if the Bears get him the help he needs),they can package those two picks together to trade up for the top pick.........and still get a top notch qb they so desperately need......
And from what I hear,the better qbs are next season anyways.........makes way too much sense.......

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That so-called rumour would/did do absolutley nothing.......and according to your 2nd rumour,it mustve showed......but Im guessing other teams didnt realize it would be a bluff,but you did.......ok,whatevs.
The rumor ultimately didn't work and now Poles all but guaranteed he will keep Fields. Unless of course you don't believe Poles on this one too? It's funny how that works isn't it? You believe Poles will now keep Fields but everything else is a lie?

Look,JF is worth nothing to other teams other than lower draft picks......Poles was never gonna get wowwed......
Hindsight is 20/20

Teams already know the Bears are in no position to draft a qb.......it would be a wasted pick if they did.......
Even if Young blew Poles away in the combines? If what some scouts are saying of Young being a smaller Patrick Mahomes you don't think Poles would draft him? Please. Stop saying stupid shit.

Bears need a plethora of help....they need all the draft capital they need......and JF is not the guy to get it......
Who said he was? I said a 1st and a 3rd.

Bears trade down,we get an extra 1st rd pick for next season......JF flops next year(and thats if the Bears get him the help he needs),they can package those two picks together to trade up for the top pick.........and still get a top notch qb they so desperately need......
Not unless we tank you have no clue how it'll turn out next year.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn’t answer the question

We're trading down and taking the Justin Fields' Ohio State buddy receiver at like 7-15 as an over-reach....then I can hear you whine for 37 years. "Wah...Why does everyone want receivers? We don't even have a QB that can throw. Wah. We have no linemen...Wah...Answer my questions..."

This is the dream.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're trading down and taking the Justin Fields' Ohio State buddy receiver at like 7-15 as an over-reach....then I can hear you whine for 37 years. "Wah...Why does everyone want receivers? We don't even have a QB that can throw. Wah. We have no linemen...Wah...Answer my questions..."

This is the dream.
Still didn't answer the question.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumor ultimately didn't work and now Poles all but guaranteed he will keep Fields. Unless of course you don't believe Poles on this one too? It's funny how that works isn't it? You believe Poles will now keep Fields but everything else is a lie?

A lie ??.....I have no idea....is it??....you tell me,you posted it......

Hindsight is 20/20

Nope.....knew it all along,infact I had posted it last week in another thread here......

Even if Young blew Poles away in the combines? If what some scouts are saying of Young being a smaller Patrick Mahomes you don't think Poles would draft him? Please. Stop saying stupid shit.

Lol......Ive never heard one single person say he was the next PM..........all I ever hear is he is too short.......

Who said he was? I said a 1st and a 3rd.

Lol.....No one will give us a 1st and a 3rd.......quit over evaluating our players.....Ive heard guys here say Mack was worth a first,Roquan was worth a first and now JF is worth a first.....??........best case scenario is a first IF the Ravens want hiim or TB......they MAY give up a first,but that still would be a longshot .........
Other than that we could get a 2nd at best........

Our team sucked ass last season,theres not one single player on our team worth a first........so quit over evaluating our trash......

Last edited:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said.

Not sure if youre being sarcastic,but yeah,I should of proof read my post before I posted it.......

It meant to say Bears need all the draft capital they can get.......

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would he lie about this? If anything it makes Fields look bad
No, a GM could lie looking for a team's GM to think, "oh, really... No one has called about Fields, and he could be available, I'll call. Perhaps I can get a deal on him."

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol......Ive never heard one single person say he was the next PM..........all I ever hear is he is too short.......
That's because you don't know a thing about B Young. Go read more.

Lol.....No one will give us a 1st and a 3rd.......quit over evaluating our players.....Ive heard guys here say Mack was worth a first,Roquan was worth a first and now JF is worth a first.....??........best case scenario is a first IF the Ravens want hiim or TB......they MAY give up a first,but that still would be a longshot .........
Other than that we could get a 2nd at best........
JF is worth a first and a third. Trading him for anything less is robbery. Sorry you don't know how to evaluate players. I thought you didn't believe Poles when he said nobody made an offer for JF. Now you do I guess it fits your argument. You're talking in circles kid.

Our team sucked ass last season,theres not one single player on our team worth a first........so quit over evaluating our trash......
JF is worth a first and third. What is your proof he's not worth a first and third? Because Poles said so? I thought you said Poles lied about it? You're talking in circles kid.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, a GM could lie looking for a team's GM to think, "oh, really... No one has called about Fields, and he could be available, I'll call. Perhaps I can get a deal on him."
occam's razor

common sense is lost on this board.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because you don't know a thing about B Young. Go read more.

JF is worth a first and a third. Trading him for anything less is robbery. Sorry you don't know how to evaluate players. I thought you didn't believe Poles when he said nobody made an offer for JF. Now you do I guess it fits your argument. You're talking in circles kid.

JF is worth a first and third. What is your proof he's not worth a first and third? Because Poles said so? I thought you said Poles lied about it? You're talking in circles kid.

What would be my proof......

I heard this on an NFL show last week that JF has had 142 negative plays in the two seasons hes played.......more than any player in the NFL.......thats sacks,ints and fumbles......

So whos giving up a 1st for that........??........

Im not saying anything Poles said,Im refering back to yoour original post of a rumour of him saying taking offers for JF........
Im thinking you started that rumour anyways..... its all you,so quit twisting......

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking you started that rumour anyways..... its all you,so quit twisting......

Remember that time when genius used bookies.com and a Jason LaCanfora tweet to inform us all we were likely trading fields?

But i'm sure you know more than GMs, and people in the industry and odds makers....

Pepperidge Farms remembers…

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard this on an NFL show last week that JF has had 142 negative plays in the two seasons hes played.......more than any player in the NFL.......thats sacks,ints and fumbles......

So whos giving up a 1st for that........??........

people in the industry that know football way better than you? You know, the people who knows not every negative play ever made is solely on one guy. That the bears offense is depleted w talent. where the protection is minimal at best And is always playing behind because we also have the worst defense in the league. Instead they saw a qb showing flashes and almost broke the rushing record.

they see all that not some stat regular fan idiot sees And makes declarations solely on it.