• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Latest rumor

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard this on an NFL show last week that JF has had 142 negative plays in the two seasons hes played.......more than any player in the NFL.......thats sacks,ints and fumbles......

Because QBs sack themselves....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because QBs sack themselves....

Do they sack themselves.....??.....for those who think he holds on to the ball too long,Id say yes........

But I shouldnt have to you that........

And if you think JF is worth a no.1,youre dumber than I thought.....and like I told you in a different thread,expect the Bears to keep Fields,cause no way in hell is anyone other than possibly the Bucs or Baltimore(if Lamar is gone) giving a no.1 for him.....

Poles was wowwed all right........wowwed cause no one came a knocking.......it should tell you a lot.

And hes still a Bear and will be our starter next season.......hes going no where.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people in the industry that know football way better than you? You know, the people who knows not every negative play ever made is solely on one guy. That the bears offense is depleted w talent. where the protection is minimal at best And is always playing behind because we also have the worst defense in the league. Instead they saw a qb showing flashes and almost broke the rushing record.

they see all that not some stat regular fan idiot sees And makes declarations solely on it.

And yet,no one is coming knocking......further proof,no one wants JF......theyd rather take our no.1 pick than give up top picks for our cast off......

142 negative plays......thats crazy.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet,no one is coming knocking......further proof,no one wants JF......theyd rather take our no.1 pick than give up top picks for our cast off......
Lol. This is exactly what I said and all the idiots responded Poles is lying. We’ve come full circle.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you think JF is worth a no.1,youre dumber than I thought.....and like I told you in a different thread,expect the Bears to keep Fields,cause no way in hell is anyone other than possibly the Bucs or Baltimore(if Lamar is gone) giving a no.1 for him.....
Lol. JF isn’t worth a 1st round pick…unless it’s with the Bucs or Ravens.

that means he is worth a 1st round pick dumb dumb.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. JF isn’t worth a 1st round pick…unless it’s with the Bucs or Ravens.

that means he is worth a 1st round pick dumb dumb.

Yeah,a late round at thee very very best......Im sorry you cant relate that teams eith a late round pick MAY take a chance on him.....but like I said before,it would be a longshot.......and thats not being wowwed as you put it.....and its not a first your talking about.......

Thats why no one has made an offer pal.......Im sorry you cant figure that out.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah,a late round at thee very very best......Im sorry you cant relate that teams eith a late round pick MAY take a chance on him.....but like I said before,it would be a longshot.......and thats not being wowwed as you put it.....and its not a first your talking about.......

Thats why no one has made an offer pal.......Im sorry you cant figure that out.

When did I say “wowed” cupcake?
Don’t argue w me that no one made an offer for JF. I reported that first in this thread. But your idiot comrades all said you can’t believe Poles. So argue with them.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say “wowed” cupcake?
Don’t argue w me that no one made an offer for JF. I reported that first in this thread. But your idiot comrades all said you can’t believe Poles. So argue with them.

And yet you say hes worth a first and a 3rd......so quit over evaluating our players........thanks for playing.......

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you say hes worth a first and a 3rd......so quit over evaluating our players........thanks for playing.......
Where did I say “wowed“ though?
You said I “overvalue our players“. What other players? Stop running.

and you do realize it’s March right? JF is worth a 1st and 3rd. Sorry you don’t know how to evaluate players.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and you do realize it’s March right? JF is worth a 1st and 3rd. Sorry you don’t know how to evaluate players.

Patrick Mahomes is worth 4 firsts and a third...because that matters...Some bookie gave it a 0.3% chance of him being traded. SMOKE!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard an interesting trade proposal. Bears get QB Hill and New Orleans 2nd and (obviously) pick up his salary. Then the Bears release him, keeping the 2nd in compensation. With our cap space, basically it amounts to paying for the 2nd round pick. It would relieve the Saints a bit from their cap crunch.
Not a fan of this trade.
Too many needs to absorbing cap $$$ for N'Orleans.
Could probably overpay for 2 veteran FA for that kind of money.
Which I'd rather do...
:2cents:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Run Forest Run!

Forrest Gump Running GIF

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This should finally end BSs fake Justin Fields trade .....

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This should finally end BSs fake Justin Fields trade .....
I already said Poles is not going to trade Fields. Keep up you dimwhit.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...No more smoke? *eternal sadness*
Poles said he hasn’t gotten calls for Fields and Fields will not be traded —a week ago. Keep up retard. You are a week behind.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poles said he hasn’t gotten calls for Fields and Fields will not be traded —a week ago. Keep up retard. You are a week behind.

Nobody needs to keep up with you...Your intent isn't genuine to demand such consideration.

Tell me more about how happy you would be with Bryce Young "if we trade Fields." There...I'm kept up.