• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Latest injury updates & Lightning @ Flames

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Gudas goes from "close" to I.R, GREAT!!!!
  • Callahan and Killorn are considered day-to-day but will have to make "remarkable recoveries" to play tonight vs Flames.
  • Lightning recall Forward Michael Blunden for insurance.
:gaah:

Lightning play the Flames tonight after there lacklustre performance in Edmonton. I guess Nabokov will get the nod in goal and I'm expecting Cooper to give 11 forwards and 7 defenseman but could be wrong. I expect the Bolts to be flying tonight, they need to get back on the winning track after that performance against Edmonton.

As Always GO BOLTS!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win guys, saw Drouin get his 1st career point on the game tying goal.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drouin is going to be a force play making!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nabokov is great much improvement from lindback last year!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a bit worried about our offense which was seen as no problem. But we are struggling to score goals. I wonder how we were able to destroy Montreal with 7 goals but now are having trouble scoring against second rate teams. Aside from that Montreal game and perhaps Vancouver we were definitely the weaker team.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a bit worried about our offense which was seen as no problem. But we are struggling to score goals. I wonder how we were able to destroy Montreal with 7 goals but now are having trouble scoring against second rate teams. Aside from that Montreal game and perhaps Vancouver we were definitely the weaker team.

The fact were not scoring goals doesn't bother me, they will start coming sooner rather than later we have too much talent. It doesn't help with these injuries to Killorn and Callahan that's two top 6 forwards on the shelf, that meant in adjusting lines and promoting some of our youngsters to bigger roles.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact were not scoring goals doesn't bother me, they will start coming sooner rather than later we have too much talent. It doesn't help with these injuries to Killorn and Callahan that's two top 6 forwards on the shelf, that meant in adjusting lines and promoting some of our youngsters to bigger roles.

All in all, as Danny & Todd would tell me, a win is a win. But I'm like Bolt and truly observe and analyze the same. Bolt, don't worry buddy, it's the same old team as it was for the past several years. The Bolts play huge against good or hot teams and than, on the other hand, play down to the teams of lesser caliber! As ridiculous as this seems, it's all part of the Bolt's scheme of things and has been happening for several years no matter what coach coaches them or what ownership owns them. Quite frankly, this is what often ruffles my feathers about this club. I just can't believe they had "let" Edmonton beat them. That was not only a lack luster game but it was a no luster game, period! And yes, I am sure that losing one of our scoring leaders (Hedman) has hurt us but also having huge players like Cally, Gudas, Killorn out and Kucherov out for a little more than a period really doesn't help either. Thank goodness for the season being so long and that we're not too deep into it. It will get better!
By the way guys, sorry I haven't been online for the past 2 games (or maybe some of you have enjoyed this :kidding: ) but I'm back at home now recovering. I had gotten shot in my thigh and missed you guys while I was in the hospital and recovering.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way guys, it's great to see Datsyuk and Zetterberg back in the picture for the Wings! I bring this up because it's exactly what's happening here in Tampa. When the Bolt boys get healthy, they'll be a powerhouse again!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shall you got shot ? With a needle or a gun ? Tell us about it.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm just going to say this injuries! is the reason right now! on the plus side guess what if the playoffs started today we would be in! another plus is bishop and nabokov maybe the best duo in the nhl right now.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way guys, it's great to see Datsyuk and Zetterberg back in the picture for the Wings! I bring this up because it's exactly what's happening here in Tampa. When the Bolt boys get healthy, they'll be a powerhouse again!
this

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shall you got shot ? With a needle or a gun ? Tell us about it.

Hey Bolt, yea shot as in by a gun. A 9mm to be exact. I own my own business and at times it can be a bit risky. This is the 2nd time within the past 5 years that I've been shot and thank goodness this wasn't at close range. I'll recover 100% but I'm getting too old for this shit. :lol: What it tells me is that retirement may be closer than what I'd thought! :nod:
If you're wondering what kind of business I own, I'm a bondsman and PI. Don't do it Bolt! Years ago it was fine but nowadays it seems to me that people are bit more tetched.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in all, as Danny & Todd would tell me, a win is a win. But I'm like Bolt and truly observe and analyze the same. Bolt, don't worry buddy, it's the same old team as it was for the past several years. The Bolts play huge against good or hot teams and than, on the other hand, play down to the teams of lesser caliber! As ridiculous as this seems, it's all part of the Bolt's scheme of things and has been happening for several years no matter what coach coaches them or what ownership owns them. Quite frankly, this is what often ruffles my feathers about this club. I just can't believe they had "let" Edmonton beat them. That was not only a lack luster game but it was a no luster game, period! And yes, I am sure that losing one of our scoring leaders (Hedman) has hurt us but also having huge players like Cally, Gudas, Killorn out and Kucherov out for a little more than a period really doesn't help either. Thank goodness for the season being so long and that we're not too deep into it. It will get better!
By the way guys, sorry I haven't been online for the past 2 games (or maybe some of you have enjoyed this :kidding: ) but I'm back at home now recovering. I had gotten shot in my thigh and missed you guys while I was in the hospital and recovering.

Whoa dude, hope you're ok.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bolt, yea shot as in by a gun. A 9mm to be exact. I own my own business and at times it can be a bit risky. This is the 2nd time within the past 5 years that I've been shot and thank goodness this wasn't at close range. I'll recover 100% but I'm getting too old for this shit. :lol: What it tells me is that retirement may be closer than what I'd thought! :nod:
If you're wondering what kind of business I own, I'm a bondsman and PI. Don't do it Bolt! Years ago it was fine but nowadays it seems to me that people are bit more tetched.

Wishing you the best Ishall, glad you're okay. Wow, that's messed up!

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:omg:Bloody Hell!!! Hope your ok dude

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow ,I Shall thats a dangerous Biz. No fear IS i'm too old to work nowadays. I.m spending what I got left in retirement. Try to stay out of the line of fire please.