• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Later my brothers!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been awesome getting to know you boys, but seeing how Hammerdown is too busy being a fucking pussy loser who cant even run a little message board, I have to be perma banned because he cant handle me. I'm too much of a man for his weasel ass to handle, so I'm gone.

Take care & Go Flyers!!! :yahoo:

I'll be at the Flyer site as Tox though.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good bye everyone!!!

I've had fun posting with you all but because Hammerdown is a limp wristed loser who cant handle a real man like me telling him what he's doing wrong, I am going to be perma banned.

Take care folks!! :lol:

Tox/Jack :suds:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had fun posting with you all but because Hammerdown is a limp wristed loser who cant handle a real man like me telling him what he's doing wrong, I am going to be perma banned.

Take care folks!! :lol:

Tox/Jack :suds:

We're going to a better place my friend.:suds:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too Misko. See you there my friend. :becky:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we'll see you at the other site, I'm pretty damn sure no one we know will stay here.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant lie, I've had some good times here, but this new owner is nothing but a two faced lying sack of shit. He tried ripping me off the money from buying a SportsHoopla shirt. He never sent the shirt but he charged my credit card. Then when I called him on it he lied through his teeth.

I just cant sit back and watch or help a stealing coward at work so I just had to speak up.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. Tox buys a t-shirt that is advertised on this site and when he does not get it he complains. That makes him (Tox) a malcontent so that he losses his moderator status and is banned. I sure the new owner knows the history of this place and how influential Tox was in recruiting in the early days. This new dude (owner) owes us nothing, but I for one would like to hear what he has to say about this. It should be fun. Also, someone let me know the new site as we do have a game tonight!:yahoo:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Jack is the sole reason I am here. Even before this nonsense I was slowly becoming just a casual poster. Sports are really taking a backseat in my life as I have found more important stuff to invest my time in...

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?!? Well, that sucks! What the heck happened? Is there a thread where this all went down.

Also, what message board are you guys going to now?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that if Ghost was here he wouldn't have tried to rip me off or got all bent out of shape over simple requests like hammer did/does.

I tried and tried to help this clown to make this whole web site better for EVERYONE to post in, but because he has serious management "issues" I get pointed out as the problem. The self absorbed, obnoxious one. lol

This coming from a guy who willingly takes 46/2 lines of pure narcissistic bullshit as gospel. lol That in itself should give everyone a glimpse of the kind of person that you have running things now.

Sad. Very very sad.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody pm me so I can follow you boys to the next place.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we'll see you at the other site, I'm pretty damn sure no one we know will stay here.

Yes, you will. I'd like to think that these boys can see through this dickheads bullshit and would leave the place in droves, but....

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that if Ghost was here he wouldn't have tried to rip me off or got all bent out of shape over simple requests like hammer did/does.

I tried and tried to help this clown to make this whole web site better for EVERYONE to post in, but because he has serious management "issues" I get pointed out as the problem. The self absorbed, obnoxious one. lol

This coming from a guy who willingly takes 46/2 lines of pure narcissistic bullshit as gospel. lol That in itself should give everyone a glimpse of the kind of person that you have running things now.

Sad. Very very sad.

I knew it was bad when he started putting names in Crayon lol. Only kids do that.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. Tox buys a t-shirt that is advertised on this site and when he does not get it he complains. That makes him (Tox) a malcontent so that he losses his moderator status and is banned. I sure the new owner knows the history of this place and how influential Tox was in recruiting in the early days. This new dude (owner) owes us nothing, but I for one would like to hear what he has to say about this. It should be fun. Also, someone let me know the new site as we do have a game tonight!:yahoo:

Yep...pretty much.

The only reason I'm not gone this very second because he's afraid he'll be exposed as the piece of shit he is by banning me right now.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Didn't you "like" that idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.