• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

~~~LATE NIGHT CREW~~~

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think tie ins screw us, I think we are a lock for the Citrus bowl vs Penn St

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who Cares? He disappears from soundoff, then reappears with super powers intact... again... Armageddon ensues and the best of the best posters there are now here, having been banned from there. Coincidence? I think not. Rat dick MFer since I joined in '08... Let him enjoy his empire of dirt. I like it here, wish I found it years ago...
I thought his coming back seemed a little too coincidental. There to pick up the pieces. But he didnt know about the TCU board, did he?

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you go over a friends house do you just start throwing their stuff everywhere? Do you shit on their carpet?
I've been told for years when I go to a friend's house treat it as your own home!

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you go over a friends house do you just start throwing their stuff everywhere? Do you shit on their carpet?

That's why I'm still stick to the 2 threads about rivals. Trying to figure out a system between football, OT and football related OT lol

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I'm gonna ask guys, if you're going to do rivals things where we were constrained to one board, just keep this as a one off LNC. If you're going to do it, do it in this all time every time and just pick it back up.

Our hosts have gone out of their way to be nothing but awesome to us. Let's play by their rules here and give respect back!

We are no longer rivalians, we are Hooplans.

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I'm gonna ask guys, if you're going to do rivals things where we were constrained to one board, just keep this as a one off LNC. If you're going to do it, do it in this all time every time and just pick it back up.

Our hosts have gone out of their way to be nothing but awesome to us. Let's play by their rules here and give respect back!

We are no longer rivalians, we are Hooplans.

Iva 'already talked this over with the staff and he seems to like the thread and says it's ok for the time being!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I don't want a timeout already, I just got here. If there's already a late night thread, I'll abide.
Honestly, make as many unique Rivals-centric threads as you like. The point handi isn't making clear is there are many boards on this site meant for them. The sports gen or members boards are awesome places to shoot the shit. We try to keep the sports boards topic related, particularly during the actual seasons.

I mean the nature of the hoop is you will likely get shit from the regulars no matter where you post, but it's far worse taking a dump on sports boards than the various others provided for these kinds of threads.

And don't venture into the PF unless eating shit sandwiches are your thing because that's all that festering shit hole provides.

septimusgreen

Posting under the influence.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drankin at an old school watering hole. Took an Uber here so I plan to do some damage!

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, make as many unique Rivals-centric threads as you like. The point handi isn't making clear is there are many boards on this site meant for them. The sports gen or members boards are awesome places to shoot the shit. We try to keep the sports boards topic related, particularly during the actual seasons.

I mean the nature of the hoop is you will likely get shit from the regulars no matter where you post, but it's far worse taking a dump on sports boards than the various others provided for these kinds of threads.

And don't venture into the PF unless eating shit sandwiches are your thing because that's all that festering shit hole provides.

The LNC isn't like other OT threads it's meant to be a sport centric post in a sports forum not in general forums! It where sports centric member come to talk about their days and wind down!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LNC isn't like other OT threads it's meant to be a sport centric post in a sports forum not in general forums! It where sports centric member come to talk about their days and wind down!
I'm not telling you what to do, or what not to do. I'm simply passing along that if you want to tick off a huge chunk of the regulars then by all means knock yourself out. If you'd rather try to blend in what you did there into how things flow here it might not be the best place. I mean there are like 5 or so Rivals threads on the CFB right now? And almost none of it is football related or meant for the folks that hail from this fine establishment. Now another one. Gets a bit old after a while.

It's just advice. Do with it as you see fit.