• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

~~~LATE NIGHT CREW~~~

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Autzen here?
Who Cares? He disappears from soundoff, then reappears with super powers intact... again... Armageddon ensues and the best of the best posters there are now here, having been banned from there. Coincidence? I think not. Rat dick MFer since I joined in '08... Let him enjoy his empire of dirt. I like it here, wish I found it years ago...

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who Cares? He disappears from soundoff, then reappears with super powers intact... again... Armageddon ensues and the best of the best posters there are now here, having been banned from there. Coincidence? I think not. Rat dick MFer since I joined in '08... Let him enjoy his empire of dirt. I like it here, wish I found it years ago...

Only reason I asked is the fella above mentioned him sorry @PSUTE

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were robbed, I say! Wink-Wink/Nudge-Nudge...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is that lil feller
Thats Badmin it was originally a bot when we all migrated from ESPN same reasons you migrated. That would post articles that we already posted. Over time it became a running joke basically something thats already been done. The mods had a little fun with admin before scrapping and went full terminator with him him tho

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats Badmin it was originally a bot when we all migrated from ESPN same reasons you migrated. That would post articles that we already posted. Over time it became a running joke basically something thats already been done. The mods had a little fun with admin before scrapping and went full terminator with him him tho
I'm just her because all my friends are here, I'm not banned in rivals but I don't post enough to matter, and I'm a Kentucky fan so uhm yeah!!!!