• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

~~~LATE NIGHT CREW~~~

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like 12 hour shifts, but 7-7 sucks. Rather have 11-11. Not an early riser...
Haha I'm the same way nocturnal. Never was a fan of mornings. Working days I require massive amounts of caffeine

giphy.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to work 10 hour shifts. Perfect for me, would take 2 steps off of my porch, start the car, turn on the radio go 10-8 and I was at work...
I used to work a lot of double shifts when I was an engineer. Because no one else wanted them. And at that time I would rather be at work :L 7 day weeks were rough tho. Don't miss the job but there are times I do miss my old coworkers. Work that song together they basically become family

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to work a lot of double shifts when I was an engineer. Because no one else wanted them. And at that time I would rather be at work :L 7 day weeks were rough tho. Don't miss the job but there are times I do miss my old coworkers. Work that song together they basically become family

What did you do as an engineer?

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do. But that is what it is, a work family. Once you pull your hand out of the bucket the ripples stop and the beat goes on for those remaining. I worked with guys for 20+ years. Only time I see them/hear from them now is when I go back east and seek them out. My "efriends" are now my real life friends. Planned my vacation around @OldDevilDawg's wedding and my next one around @Nod4Eight's . I suggest that if you ever get a chance to meet up with posters, seize the moment...

2014-10-04%2023.19.01.jpg

Original meet up in Charlottesville. Already posted the pic from ODD's wedding. 4 of us are up in here. One was never on rival's, upper far right (a random VT fan that Todd, (VTSmitty RIP adopted for the night, second from right, bottom, with the waitress on his leg, of course) From upper left, @tOSUstate, (one hell of a driver) @Nod4Eight, (Yes a real life cowboy, as in Rodeo circuit quality) @OldDevilDawg, (the guy 17 posters showed up to his wedding for in the middle of nowhere Georgia) @jantydog, not up in here (not sure where his head is at right now) Waitress who's tip from us brought tears to her eyes, she was going through a rough patch, VTSmitty, RIP, one of the biggest personalities for good I have ever met in my life online or in real life, and me.

septimusgreen

Posting under the influence.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do. But that is what it is, a work family. Once you pull your hand out of the bucket the ripples stop and the beat goes on for those remaining. I worked with guys for 20+ years. Only time I see them/hear from them now is when I go back east and seek them out. My "efriends" are now my real life friends. Planned my vacation around @OldDevilDawg's wedding and my next one around @Nod4Eight's . I suggest that if you ever get a chance to meet up with posters, seize the moment...

Original meet up in Charlottesville. Already posted the pic from ODD's wedding. 4 of us are up in here. One was never on rival's, upper far right (a random VT fan that Todd, (VTSmitty RIP adopted for the night, second from right, bottom, with the waitress on his leg, of course) From upper left, @tOSUstate, (one hell of a driver) @Nod4Eight, (Yes a real life cowboy, as in Rodeo circuit quality) @OldDevilDawg, (the guy 17 posters showed up to his wedding for in the middle of nowhere Georgia) @jantydog, not up in here (not sure where his head is at right now) Waitress who's tip from us brought tears to her eyes, she was going through a rough patch, VTSmitty, RIP, one of the biggest personalities for good I have ever met in my life online or in real life, and me.
Smitty was the Michael Jordan of message board posters. Glad I was able to cross paths with the GOAT!

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breaking out the big guns!!!

I just don't have the words!

Thanks SportsHoopla for taking us in. Very sincerely.

Justin

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost never participated in the LNC threads but I'm wide the fuck awake right now

help