• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Language Rule is dumb

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you can't talk trash on the football field. What's next ? Just a dumb rule. Have these guys seen as game or played a football game. A lot of trash talk going on. Are they gonna punish players by making them wear a dunce cap and sit behind the bench facing the stands. The Kaepernick penalty last week is just dumb. Come on this is the 21st Century and now you have to watch your mouth on a football field. What did Kap say anyway? Just a dumb rule. The NFL has bigger fish to fry that having officials running around looking for language fouls. How about all those 16 penalties thrown against the 49ers . Do we really need language penalties?

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing. Players talk trash all the time. What exactly does a player have to say in order to get penalized?

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wont say which words are banned but I know the N word is one of them. The NFL even came out and said before the year they would throw flags during the game even if its a black player calling another black player the N word.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing. Players talk trash all the time. What exactly does a player have to say in order to get penalized?

Up your butt and around the corner is a really bad one... 4 game suspension 100,000 dollar fine... Goodell the ambassador is gonna hold a press conference on that soon.... :nod:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if they do this because we can now hear a bunch of what it said on the field with those sound guys holding up those domed microphone things. They are just trying to make it look like they care about players using specific language. :noidea:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up your butt and around the corner is a really bad one... 4 game suspension 100,000 dollar fine... Goodell the ambassador is gonna hold a press conference on that soon.... :nod:
I'm still waiting for the 'he gave him a dirty look' penalty flag to fly. :L

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if they do this because we can now hear a bunch of what it said on the field with those sound guys holding up those domed microphone things. They are just trying to make it look like they care about players using specific language. :noidea:
Things get heated on the field. Words thrown around are better than the alternative. The issue here is that they won't say what Kap said to deserve it. I know he said he didn't say anything but he did...just don't know what. The N word has been thrown out there as to what he said but when does it come down to what the real rules are and what are just imposed in certain situations?

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fatty fatty boom-buh-latty is a 2 game suspension.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did'nt the USA defeat the Nazi's in WW ll ? A lot of good men died in wars to defend out freedoms here in America. What is all the B.S. about out penalizing men for using certain words? Are the freaking Nazi's back ? What's next burning books at halftime in the middle of the field. Are they going to take art away and judge that? What freedoms are next and who is running things these days. It seems like everyone is walking on egg shells these days. A lot of tight ass's who need to have a few beers and relax.

Speak your mind today and someone does'nt agree and you get fired or suspended . When people don't get a chance to speak or is scared to speak that scares me more than what they might say.

Good men died for our freedom...anyone ask them if they want words squashed. Some scary stuff going on..everyone needs to wake up. Peace.

:suds:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny that the NFL wont say which words are unacceptable. Do the players know? If not, how can you call a penalty if the player doesn't know what he can or can't say? Stupid fucking rule..... oh crap, please don't fine me for that one.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny that the NFL wont say which words are unacceptable. Do the players know? If not, how can you call a penalty if the player doesn't know what he can or can't say? Stupid fucking rule..... oh crap, please don't fine me for that one.

Scooby you have been banned from all football related activities for 2 games....

wait the front office just received video of Scooby using foul language again and he is now banned indefinitely. The league and the NFLFA (fan associate) will not tolerate instances like this that tarnish the shield.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

Holy shit man! If you can't use proper fuckin English to make your point keep your ass off the boards

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit man! If you can't use proper fuckin English to make your point keep your ass off the boards

not-sure-if-serious-or-just-being-sarcastic.jpg