• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lane Kiffin just screwed Tennessee

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, if we are going to start censoring innocent pictures that don't show anything disgusting as avatars then this site will go from great to nonexistent to me.

So what if Bo doesn't like the picture. It doesn't mean that the picture does not exist in the realms of the internet forever. It isn't Vinnie's fault the picture was taken. It is absolutely fucking ridiculous for anyone to even suggest that he get rid of the picture just because Bo doesn't like it. Are you fucking kidding me? Grow up you god damn children. If this is something that is keeping Bo up at night then he has much bigger problems.

God this shit pisses me off.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i (as the mod) have no issue with the picture and it will not be removed by me

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think that it would but for someone to even suggest it like it was even remotely a good idea makes my blood boil.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think that it would but for someone to even suggest it like it was even remotely a good idea makes my blood boil.

You may want to see someone about that....otherwise you may end up being one grumpy son of bitch for a grandpa one day ;)

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be a grumpy son of a bitch but at least I won't have a broom stick up my ass thinking everything should be censored.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i (as the mod) have no issue with the picture and it will not be removed by me

Fine, but do you think it's alright for a poster to continually bash another poster for no reason at all?

JJM has been a very good poster on the other board and he will be on this board also.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Damn, you must have a very low blood boiling point. :D

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

To be honest with you, I went back a while later to edit out the comment I made about his avatar, but the edit button was gone.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I tell you what.....I was seriously talking about vinnie's avatar just to play his game right back at him. Bo is tough as nails, he couldn't care less if people show that picture.

Now with that being said, if I am joking around about someone's avatar, why doesn't it make people's blood boil when someone else accuses a poster of being someone he is not?

To those people I want to say....in the words of JedBurks....."Grow up you god damn children."

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now with that being said, if I am joking around about someone's avatar, why doesn't it make people's blood boil when someone else accuses a poster of being someone he is not?

To those people I want to say....in the words of JedBurks....."Grow up you god damn children."

I agree with you here and like I said before, I tried to edit out my comment about his avatar, but couldn't later on.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you must have a very low blood boiling point. :D

Actually, and this may be a surprise to most, I have a very mellow demeanor. It is just the handful of bullet issues that has a very short fuse for me.

Censorship is obviously one of those issues.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actually, and this may be a surprise to most, I have a very mellow demeanor. It is just the handful of bullet issues that has a very short fuse for me.

Censorship is obviously one of those issues.

Hey, if you get on any other chat boards besides this one and the other board, you have a handle for yourself... MellowFella!

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not big on comprehension 'eh? He didn't fuck you by going there and winning lots of game. He fucked you by leaving, and now you have Lane fucking kiffin. Good luck!

And you are?

So he was obligated for life to stay here? Get out of here with that BS.

I am just glad he was around for as long as he was. And unlike what you think Kiffin is a good coach and am very happy to have him, another thing Carroll gave to USC.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Kiffin screwed Tennessee? If thats the case Meyer screwed Bowling Green and Utah. Saban screwed Michigan State. Harbaugh screwed San Diego University. Tressell screwed Youngstown State. Brown screwed North Carolina. Tennessee coach Jonny Majors screwed Pitt. Erickson screwed Washington State and Idaho. ETC......
Its not like he kept Tennessee hanging on over hours let alone days.

Fact is, When Carroll left everybody and their mother thought USC was going down hill. With the football acumen and recruiting prowess, they are now scared again of USC. How reality turns wishes into Hate.

truth, those coaches screwed those teams.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, more news on Vols fans being unhappy with Kiffin's departure:

Knoxville attorney Drew McElroy has filed paperwork with the Knoxville City Council's Public Properties and Facilities Naming Committee to rename a waste water treatment plant the "Lane Kiffin Sewage Center."

This would be hilarious if his application is approved.

http://www.wbir.com/news/watercooler/story.aspx?storyid=111179&catid=141