• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lance Briggs on Pace for Best Season of His Career

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this guy NEVER stops.

He leads the NFL in tackles with 51, has two sacks (2.5 is his career high), has two forced fumbles, and has batted away five passes.

If he keeps this up, he could be looking at an all-pro year. That would make him an 8 time pro bowler, and a 2 time all-pro. That's definitely worthy of hall of fame discussion.

I don't know if he really has a shot... the national media never really never talks about him. He's been over shadowed his whole career by you know who. Soon he's going to break the all-time franchise tackle record. Chicago should really try to make a big deal out of that. Get the attention of the rest of the football world.

This guy has been the most consistent Bear since he arrived in 2003. A decade straight of domination. He's also only missed a grand total of THREE GAMES in his eleven year career. Even when Urlacher had down years here and there. Briggs remained an absolute monster.

11 years, and he's on track for the best season of his career. No respect baby... no respect. It may take a super bowl run without the shadow of Urlacher lurking to get this guy noticed.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this guy NEVER stops.

He leads the NFL in tackles with 51, has two sacks (2.5 is his career high), has two forced fumbles, and has batted away five passes.

If he keeps this up, he could be looking at an all-pro year. That would make him an 8 time pro bowler, and a 2 time all-pro. That's definitely worthy of hall of fame discussion.

I don't know if he really has a shot... the national media never really never talks about him. He's been over shadowed his whole career by you know who. Soon he's going to break the all-time franchise tackle record. Chicago should really try to make a big deal out of that. Get the attention of the rest of the football world.

This guy has been the most consistent Bear since he arrived in 2003. A decade straight of domination. He's also only missed a grand total of THREE GAMES in his eleven year career. Even when Urlacher had down years here and there. Briggs remained an absolute monster.

11 years, and he's on track for the best season of his career. No respect baby... no respect. It may take a super bowl run without the shadow of Urlacher lurking to get this guy noticed.

Yet you "Loathe this team" :wtf:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you "Loathe this team" :wtf:

Yup.

Hate them. They make me miserable. I wish I didn't ALSO love them, but I'm in far too deep now.

... let's not act like I'm the first fan ever to get pissed and make an impulsive statement after a loss. lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup.

Hate them. They make me miserable. I wish I didn't ALSO love them, but I'm in far too deep now.

... let's not act like I'm the first fan ever to get pissed and make an impulsive statement after a loss. lol

I'm with you Rich. I love them to death but they sure can piss me off some days.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah Briggs has been solid since he has been here. i remember in like 07 he was wanting a raise and i think we franchised him then signed him again in the offseason. he had some times he was injured but he never let it affect his play on the field.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and really he has always been under paid since he has been here,

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually wish Lance didn't have to make so many tackles, if you know what I mean.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah your right about that, it would be nice if the DTs were making about 25% of those tackles. after all thats why you pay em.