• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Odom found unconscious... fighting for his life

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be with them you have to be nuts so they're halfway there before ever talking to them

I'll give credit to someone like Miles Austin who cut ties w/ Kim K. a few years ago when he saw where this whole thing was heading. Sure - anyone who marries into this family will be set for life & get to go to all types of events & meet famous people. However - the flip side is that they lose their balls & have to have every aspect of their life played out in the press. This is not a fair trade for lots of folks.

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not an NBA guy. And I'm REALLY not an Keeping up the Kardashians guy. But he always seems cool. I hope he comes through, and straightens his life out.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give credit to someone like Miles Austin who cut ties w/ Kim K. a few years ago when he saw where this whole thing was heading. Sure - anyone who marries into this family will be set for life & get to go to all types of events & meet famous people. However - the flip side is that they lose their balls & have to have every aspect of their life played out in the press. This is not a fair trade for lots of folks.

That ain't their real life bro, all that shit is scripted. If their life was truly on display where are all the episodes about Odom smoking crack? Kanye West getting his money and he ain't ODing and shit. He just does and says crazy shit for publicity and it works. Gets the average person to talk all about him. People who have never even listened to rap know who he is.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummm... I thought it was common knowledge. Maybe you were the last one to know? Thank God for the Google Machine in front of you.
It was common knowledge that you were a frequent customer? I guess I was the last to know...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not something most people would readily admit but good for you... I guess

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was common knowledge that you were a frequent customer? I guess I was the last to know...

How else was I going to get frequent visits with your mom?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not something most people would readily admit but good for you... I guess

Not many people would readily admit that they don't know what a brothel is. It's a common term.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ain't their real life bro, all that shit is scripted. If their life was truly on display where are all the episodes about Odom smoking crack? Kanye West getting his money and he ain't ODing and shit. He just does and says crazy shit for publicity and it works. Gets the average person to talk all about him. People who have never even listened to rap know who he is.

I was not referring to what was on that stupid show. What I meant was that anyone married or even dating these girls will become fodder for the press & that certainly includes Odom. As you mention - someone like him may actually be seeking that type of PR (perhaps to a pt but you can't control it). Many others - especially those that are doing well on their own - will seek to avoid this type of PR at all costs at some stage.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sad. He's been doing everything in his power to mess up his life. The Kardashians had nothing to do with that.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know this holy shit… that's a tough life. Puts things in perspective. You can't judge a man until you've walked in his shoes.

"His mom died of cancer when he was 12. His dad was a crack head. His best friend was kilked in a car wreck in which he was the passenger. His other best friend overdosed. His infant passed away from sids. He was going through a divorce. His career was over. And he himself became a drug addict."

Exactly. Davis_Mike is such a better man because he encountered everything Odom did and was better off for it.

POS.