• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers vs. Kings 10/10/2013

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas Baby!!!

Looks like Pau and Nash will get the start again today. No Farmar though. I wonder if coach will go with Kaman again at the 4-spot. They played well off each other out in the I.E. I think coach is curious though to see Williams alongside Pau. I think he could eventually earn that starting 4-spot. He's looked good the last 2 games.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaman at 4 might be interesting. Guess we'll see...

I'm kind of interested in seeing if this team can maintain their aggressiveness, and gain some consistency. Guess we'll see soon enough...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you will see Kaman & Gasol together in stretches through out the season depending on match up's I dont know if he would be in the starting line up with Gasol on an everyday basis since Antonni doesn't like big line up's

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaman and Gasol played great together especially after sitting out a spell and then coming back in before the half ended to spark a mini comeback through Gasol's great passing and hitting key shots. Gasol and Kaman are playing pretty good and Gasol is playing way better than last year primarily due to be healthy again.

The Lakers cut two centers before the game and so we are close to the 15-man limit. Blake played a lot of minutes in the first half and Meeks played well too. Landry is still in a shooting slump and he is going to be shown the door and I like the rotation of bringing in Hill with Williams to have the same approach as having Kaman with Gasol.

This team is just playing way better than last year and it shows on the court!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then after the half then went in the tank shooting 30% with Blake and Landry taking outside shots and missing a ton of them. Meeks missed his share as well. This one is the tank and the young guys are on the floor. Frikin Blake must have missed 7 in a row. Just sucked big time. I am done. On to China for two games at 2-2.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nash is not going to make it through the season and should just retire. At some point in time, the risk/reward for the Lakers comes into play and Blake can step in or even Meeks as the playmaker. This guy can't stay healthy. Make him a except be hurt and I think it was a complete waste of time and money to sign this guy in the first play. More of Short Buss's insanity!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense was horrible today..What's going on with Nash's ankle ? :L

Vegas hangover. The Lakers had an event the night before for season ticket holders. Worthy said that the Lakers never won Vegas preseason games when he was playing. It can be hard to get a good night's sleep in Vegas!

Nash's ankle was new news for everybody. Apparently it has bothered him for the last couple of weeks. Couldn't get it lose last night. I think he'll be in and out of the lineup all season long. Hopefully nothing ever serious.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Gasol/Kaman and Hill/Williams combos were again effective. That's two games in row that coach has used these combos. He must be warming up to the idea of using the two bigs (Gasol/Kaman) together.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Gasol/Kaman and Hill/Williams combos were again effective. That's two games in row that coach has used these combos. He must be warming up to the idea of using the two bigs (Gasol/Kaman) together.

So it'd seem. And I think we can all agree with the idea that Kaman and Gasol work together MUCH better than Gasol and Howard ever did...

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it'd seem. And I think we can all agree with the idea that Kaman and Gasol work together MUCH better than Gasol and Howard ever did...

Certainly. Dwight could only play in the post and refused to run pick and roll. Both Kaman and Gasol can play in the post, have the mid-range jumper, and don't refuse to run pick and roll.

By the way, how great was it that the Filipino fans were chanting 'Kobe, Kobe' during the Rockets game. :laugh3: