• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lakers Vs Bucks Feb 04, 2015

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those numbers are pretty stark and scathing to any notion of dominance from UCLA.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All time series record: USC 44-31-7
National Championships: USC 11 UCLA 0
Heisman Trophy Winners: USC 7 UCLA 1

You just pulled in the greatest recruiting class your school has ever seen and USC's was still better.

Like I said.......delusional.:yahoo:
Hey tf, take off those cardinal & gold goggles for a second and step out of your glory days of the past because it has you so delusional you are posting vacated or forfieted Championships and Trophy Winner numbers AND because you are way off topic. Besides when does a 'shared NT' count as zero? Talk about delusional! :lol:

The title from tomodach's post you responded to was 'UCLA is the new king in LA'.

That is 'NEW' as in what have you done for me lately.

Sure your boyz always have great recruiting classes every year but you can have 'em. With 7 Win Sark at the helm we're not worried.

We've got the Victory Bell in it's rightful spot for the last three years and TBT it looks much better in True Blue!

th

:yahoo:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey tf, take off those cardinal & gold goggles for a second and step out of your glory days of the past because it has you so delusional you are posting vacated or forfieted Championships and Trophy Winner numbers AND because you are way off topic. Besides when does a 'shared NT' count as zero? Talk about delusional! :lol:

The title from tomodach's post you responded to was 'UCLA is the new king in LA'.

That is 'NEW' as in what have you done for me lately.

Sure your boyz always have great recruiting classes every year but you can have 'em. With 7 Win Sark at the helm we're not worried.

We've got the Victory Bell in it's rightful spot for the last three years and TBT it looks much better in True Blue!

th

:yahoo:

Sorry.

National Championships: USC 11 UCLA 1/2 (feel better now?):lol:

UCLA fans claiming to be the 'new kings of LA is a lot like Clippers fans claiming they are the kings of LA. Ya gotta hang a few banners before you can call yourself the kings of anything. It's just how it works.

And fans of teams that don't have a past are the only one's who claim the past doesn't matter.:nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry.

National Championships: USC 11 UCLA 1/2 (feel better now?):lol:

UCLA fans claiming to be the 'new kings of LA is a lot like Clippers fans claiming they are the kings of LA. Ya gotta hang a few banners before you can call yourself the kings of anything. It's just how it works.

And fans of teams that don't have a past are the only one's who claim the past doesn't matter.:nod:
:lol: Nice comeback but once again you are missing the point and you know better than to say Bruins Football has no past. Besides shall we consider both Princeton and Yale to be nearly 3 times greater than your Trojans if that's the standard of 'history'?

Anyway BB is much different than FB as I'm sure you're aware. Those last 3 H2H wins and 2 Divisional Titles in the last 4 years account for a lot more than anything the Clippers have done in LA and our CFB history is not too shabby considering we have 17 Conference Titles. That's some pretty decent history there for what you've been known to call a 'Basketball School'. Oh shall we get into that? :yahoo:

Remember, I was replying to your comment of delusion anyhow and your reply was truly delusional to included any of those NT's claimed since 1978 or the Bush forfeited Heisman!:pound:

Last let's not forget... UCLA, first to 100 National Titles!

350px-NCAA_titles.jpg

KING ME!

btw - I never said the past didn't matter so stop making shit up!

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Nice comeback but once again you are missing the point and you know better than to say Bruins Football has no past. Besides shall we consider both Princeton and Yale to be nearly 3 times greater than your Trojans if that's the standard of 'history'?

Anyway BB is much different than FB as I'm sure you're aware. Those last 3 H2H wins and 2 Divisional Titles in the last 4 years account for a lot more than anything the Clippers have done in LA and our CFB history is not too shabby considering we have 17 Conference Titles. That's some pretty decent history there for what you've been known to call a 'Basketball School'. Oh shall we get into that? :yahoo:

Remember, I was replying to your comment of delusion anyhow and your reply was truly delusional to included any of those NT's claimed since 1978 or the Bush forfeited Heisman!:pound:

Last let's not forget... UCLA, first to 100 National Titles!

350px-NCAA_titles.jpg

KING ME!

btw - I never said the past didn't matter so stop making shit up!

There was a point?

Who knew?:noidea: