• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lacy is elite again

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't put Murray and bell in that discussion?

Elite? maybe once this year is over and they've proven they can do what those others have proven they can do..sure..but I don't suddenly go gaga over anyone just because they've played a nice quarter of a season

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elite? maybe once this year is over and they've proven they can do what those others have proven they can do..sure..but I don't suddenly go gaga over anyone just because they've played a nice quarter of a season

One of my friends has Murray and he has him untouchable

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course he is. The point is, will he be this good all year? If so, he's top three going into next year. And therefore elite.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. .I never really considered him elite to start with. . But the slow start didn't have me any lower on him either. . Nor does one 2 td, 100 yard game suddenly make him elite to me either. He still really good and I'd love to have him. . Same as I would've week 2, 3, or 4.

People overreact to one game WAY to much

Exactly same goes with Ball. Everyone was so high on him and never thought he was actually elite.

I need to see Lacy put up these numbers consistently before I think he's elite

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DOn't blame him one bit. I should rephrase what I said..are those guys currently the elite fantasy options at RB? yes, they are, but it's not because they're suddenly the best Rb's in football..Charles has been injured, 3 fifths of the Eagles oline has been injured/suspended and we all know what the deal is with AP..that plus what they're doing on their own is what makes them the top RB's..its not an even playing field..therefore I'm not just handing over that moniker until I see it for a full year. I've been teased by Murray before

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe that's the difference between 10 teams and 12. Your team would be unbeatable in my league.

I see the dilemma. Would have been risky. In a 12 team or more league, I make that trade gleefully.

Well here's my team if you're wondering. I'm praying McCoy turns it around.

QB foles, kaep

RB McCoy, Spiller, matthews, brown, Hyde

WR dez, Jordy, alshon, Djax, Torrey smith, wheaton

TE Walker

D/St 49ers

K tucker

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DOn't blame him one bit. I should rephrase what I said..are those guys currently the elite fantasy options at RB? yes, they are, but it's not because they're suddenly the best Rb's in football..Charles has been injured, 3 fifths of the Eagles oline has been injured/suspended and we all know what the deal is with AP..that plus what they're doing on their own is what makes them the top RB's..its not an even playing field..therefore I'm not just handing over that moniker until I see it for a full year. I've been teased by Murray before

Yup he's injury prone

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here's my team if you're wondering. I'm praying McCoy turns it around.

QB foles, kaep

RB McCoy, Spiller, matthews, brown, Hyde

WR dez, Jordy, alshon, Djax, Torrey smith, wheaton

TE Walker

D/St 49ers

K tucker

Foles and McCoy are the reason you're 2-2. I imagine you got your butt kicked last week. :(

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly same goes with Ball. Everyone was so high on him and never thought he was actually elite.

I need to see Lacy put up these numbers consistently before I think he's elite

Well in Ball's case..and I am definitely one of thoseguys..it wasn't so much we thought Ball was an elite talent..we thought he was going to be in an elite situation, which would make it easier for him to produce "elite" level numbers. What we obviously didn't bank on was Denver switching offensive philosophies to the point where they're averaging 230 yards a game less than they were last year

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in Ball's case..and I am definitely one of thoseguys..it wasn't so much we thought Ball was an elite talent..we thought he was going to be in an elite situation, which would make it easier for him to produce "elite" level numbers. What we obviously didn't bank on was Denver switching offensive philosophies to the point where they're averaging 230 yards a game less than they were last year

How much can be blame that on match ups?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles and McCoy are the reason you're 2-2. I imagine you got your butt kicked last week. :(

I did he scored. 119. I still scored a good amount... 85.6 cause my Wrs are really good and walker has been a top 3 TE so far

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much can be blame that on match ups?

some, I'd put the Seattle game primarily on the Seattle defense..but I put a lot more of it on the two TE set..which moves everyone closer to the ball instead of the 3 wide-split TE set and 4 wide sets they used primarily last year which spread everyone out away from the ball. THat's what helped create those huge running lanes for Moreno last year. And on top of that they've switch three different o-linemen around to accommodate the returning Ryan Clady..they're doing great pass blocking, but they aren't worth a damn at run blocking , don't know if they just can't, or if they just never gelled in this current alignment or what, but it hasn't been working.

I'm just praying they used the bye week to find some fixes there.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did he scored. 119. I still scored a good amount... 85.6 cause my Wrs are really good and walker has been a top 3 TE so far

Walker: he's the type of guy you need to find every year if you're going to have a chance to win your league.

I grabbed Julius Thomas last year and came up a few points away from taking the championship.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some, I'd put the Seattle game primarily on the Seattle defense..but I put a lot more of it on the two TE set..which moves everyone closer to the ball instead of the 3 wide-split TE set and 4 wide sets they used primarily last year which spread everyone out away from the ball. THat's what helped create those huge running lanes for Moreno last year. And on top of that they've switch three different o-linemen around to accommodate the returning Ryan Clady..they're doing great pass blocking, but they aren't worth a damn at run blocking , don't know if they just can't, or if they just never gelled in this current alignment or what, but it hasn't been working.

I'm just praying they used the bye week to find some fixes there.

I'm just hoping D. Thomas comes alive at some point. My 1st pick has put up some very underwhelming numbers.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker: he's the type of guy you need to find every year if you're going to have a chance to win your league.

I grabbed Julius Thomas last year and came up a few points away from taking the championship.

So does that team that I showed. Good at all to win?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just hoping D. Thomas comes alive at some point. My 1st pick has put up some very underwhelming numbers.

I think the two TE set is affecting him negatively as well. That second TE is nowhere near the threat that a 3rd or 4th wideout is..allows just a little more attention to be paid to DT. No idea why John Fox basically scrapped the most prolific offense in league history..all he had to do was fix the defense..not both

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to get the person in last place to deal me Lacy while he was bad, but I couldn't get her to bite.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does that team that I showed. Good at all to win?

I've always been in 12 team leagues so it's hard for me to gauge. Perhaps one of the other guys can give you a more detailed analysis.

You're stacked at WR. If Foles and McCoy rebound, you should be in the mix. Consistency from Spiller and/or Matthews would certainly help.

My team:

QB: Rivers/Dalton

WR: D.Thomas/ Cobb/ Sanders

RB: Murray/Matthews/Donald Brown/Sankey/Vereen/Ingram

TE: Olson/Reed

DEF: Cincy

Kicker: Parkey

I figure I need Murray to stay healthy and one of my bench RBs to emerge. (Ingram or Sankey perhaps?).
My gamble on drafting a QB late is paying off so far.