• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lacob / Myers / FO

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cohan who?

How things have changed in the last few years

-LACOB We were prepared to go well into luxury tax this year at the start of free agency. We were prepared for that to be one of the ways for this all to add up.

We could’ve been well into the 80s or 90s. No matter what, we were going to make sure that we were better next year.

It turns out we were able to work it out so we completely re-structured our payroll as well as make the team better.

And now frankly if Bob Myers comes to me or to our ownership group and says, ‘Hey, we have a chance to acquire such-and-such player but it takes us into luxury tax,’ that is not an issue.

Ultimately, our goal is to win an NBA championship and I believe we’re going to get there.

:agree: , how Could you not love this ownership / FO group as is?

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*bump*

More FO love

1B for the estimated cost for the new arena currently, I'm guessing it rises to atleast 2B by the time the first ball drops in 20XX.

Ellison may have 100B lying around his living room, but LaGruber are the ones who brought winning back to the Bay.

Word.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*bump*

More FO love

1B for the estimated cost for the new arena currently, I'm guessing it rises to atleast 2B by the time the first ball drops in 20XX.

Ellison may have 100B lying around his living room, but LaGruber are the ones who brought winning back to the Bay.

Word.

Cliffnotes for those who don't want to read the article.

Joe Lacob: YOLO.