• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

L. James a spoiled brat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gotten really disgusted in seeing how L. James has behaved since the season has ended. He's throwing his weight around all he can, and he knows full well he can get away with it. His actions are the complete opposite of how the Warriors' team acts. The Warriors respect their coach and their GM. No team members for the Dubs are seen trying to throw their weight around and get certain players to be brought to the team, or get certain players to get "theirs" to satisfy James' unquenchable thirst for control of the team. As dominant a player as James is, his behavior is hurting not only his team, but the NBA as a whole.

Xol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why he will not win a Championship any time soon.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go as far as OP on this, but it is unusual now a days on how players take such an interest on who they want to play with. Maybe it was the same years ago too, we just didn't have access to all this information.

Lebron is the best player in the NBA, so naturally he has the most pull.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors respect their coach.

I'm not a Cavs fan but I gotta say it didn't seem like the Warriors had alotta respect for the former HC Mark Jackson. Of course that's totally different though...right? Or is bringing up Jackson a no-no in this thread?:noidea:

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Cavs fan but I gotta say it didn't seem like the Warriors had alotta respect for the former HC Mark Jackson. Of course that's totally different though...right? Or is bringing up Jackson a no-no in this thread?:noidea:

It was actually quite the opposite. The players loved Mark Jackson. The front office and most everyone else hated Mark Jackson.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for Bogut I guess

I don't think anything really existed there until he basically threw Bogut under the bus for not playing through a broken rib. Jackson knew his job was on the line and in his mind a 1st round playoff win would weigh heavily in his favor. I don't remember seeing many jabs from Jackson about Bogut until after his injury.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anything really existed there until he basically threw Bogut under the bus for not playing through a broken rib. Jackson knew his job was on the line and in his mind a 1st round playoff win would weigh heavily in his favor. I don't remember seeing many jabs from Jackson about Bogut until after his injury.

True. It was okay until that time. Bogut had made some comments about Jackson last year, no doubt he was probably glad Jackson was gone. I guess the same could be said for Ezeli although I don't see Ezeli as the type of person to ever publicly say anything