• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

kyle orton released

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have much of an opinion on Orton's release, but I feel sorry for Denver's Receivers. If they do give Tebow an Alex Smith type of chance, and really stick with this style of play, they would be my last choice if I was a free agent. If their front office is worth a damn, they might be able to grab some over looked talent, they might be limited to drafts though.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Josh McCown signed by the Bears. Remember earlier this year the 49ers had Josh for two preseason games and he played well (If I'm recalling correctly).

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would think Chicago might be a natural landing spot given his history and their obvious need. Interesting Denver would just cut him outright.

I'm disgusted with John Elway and the rest of their front office for doing that now. They easily could have gotten a 3rd rounder for him (at the very least) had they traded him to the Dolphins this past summer when they had the chance...now, they're getting nothing in return. Even if it was a 4th round pick and a conditional 4th the following year, that would have been a great trade for them at that time.