• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kramer

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Does tonight make you want to change your prediction to 1-15?

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind Carolina's not on the regular season schedule......

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL. I can already hear the homers latching onto tonight's game like grim death. "Look how good we are!!".

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just take a visit to the ESPN board. Bobcat is having a field day. Even claiming the "haters" are missing in action because Dalton is playing well. I don't think he realizes lately the board averages maybe 10 posts a day, including those by trolls.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all haters aren't we? I know I am and I am proud of it......

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am a hater. I hate Mike Brown, and Marvin Lewis, and Brat for years. I hate not having a GM, not having an actual scouting department, and I hate only having 2 winning seasons in 20 years. Fuck 'em.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a hater. I hate Mike Brown, and Marvin Lewis, and Brat for years. I hate not having a GM, not having an actual scouting department, and I hate only having 2 winning seasons in 20 years. Fuck 'em.

Ditto, and ditto, and ditto.......and Ditto, and ditto, and ditto....:ss:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals at least beat the Seahawks

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Panthers were one of our 4 wins last year...says alot about the quality of opponent. We played good tonight, Dalton had a nice rebound from the past two shitshows. But i'm still not remotely excited about anything pertaining to this team say for two guys: Green and Geno Atkins. Our two best players right now

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm watching the game tomorrow afternoon, but it sounds like Atkins was all over the place.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just started watching it now...I'll let you know

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, this offense won't fool anybody. It's a damn shame we can't play Carolina every week. Dalton is Jon Kitna. That's his ceiling. That's fine for a 2nd round pick, but he is not a guy who's gonna ever lead any team to any playoff berths. He's just not physically good enough.

Why is Jerome Simpson on this team or any NFL roster for that matter? He's TERRIBLE. Trading our best WR to the Pats was a huge mistake if we're worried about fielding a competitive team...we're obviously not.

Green still fails to impress (its probably just this retarded offense). He ran straight past Gamble and caught that wounded duck "bomb" from Dalton....whoopee. He had 2 more drops. He has stone hands. He's not a WC WR. He's Randy Moss like and he's not gonna utilized to anywhere near his supposed potential in this offense. It was a retarded draft selection.

It's nice to see the TE's being utilized properly now. Gresham and Scaife are receiving beasts. Neither can block a soul, but they can catch.

Benson is Benson. I hope he savored this moment. He won't have more than 3 100 yard rushing games in the regular season. Defenses will stack 9 and dare Andy to throw. I like both fullbacks we have. I'd keep both...they'll only keep 1. Ditto for Bernard Scott...if he thinks he's gonna run around the ends all day like he did last night...well, um, no. I loathe Scott. he literally brings nothing. He can't catch and he can't run between the tackles. Leonard is the best rB on the team and it's not even close. A damn shame he'll never play.

The defensive line, for all intents and purposes, is woeful. Just woeful. I like Peko. That's where the like ends. Oh, Atkins is good for about 3 to 4 snaps. I'd only bring him in on crucial 3rd and long downs...other than that he can ride the pine.

Mauluga has potential. I watched him overrun 2 running plays on the tape here, though. I think he needs a Ritalin before each game or to switch to decaf. Slow down you big retarded idiot.

The CB's are woeful. The safeties are abysmal. Yeah, they looked good against the Panthers. Maybe I'll go masturbate now.

Our kicking game is fine. Our return game is probably the worst in the league. Why does Cosby have a job as a punt returner. I can side swipe and fall to the ground too. Hire me. I could be like the Ryan Freel of the Bengals. We'd sell lots of jerseys.

The west coast offense is outdated. It's not viable in todays NFL. This is a passing league and that offense is anti-pass...not in the amount of passes, but the design. They're like extended handoffs. It's just not going to work. Not with Dalton...not with Tom Brady. It just isn't going to work.

This team won't win a game. In fact, I'd be shocked if they scored more than 2 TD's in any game all season. Maybe when the other team is up 41-7 in the 3rd quarter we can tack something on in garbage time.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, they won't go winless, but not because of this game.

It helps that Carolina is maybe the worst team in football, but either way, it was nice to see something click, even if it probably can't be counted on consistently during the regular season.

And yeah, at least Gruden looks like he's going to make use of their first round pick last year.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wow, never expected a "real" (even semi-thought out, if you will)post from Kramer. Good for you, even though I disagree with quite a few things.

As for the WCO, the Pats run a version of it, the Packers run it, the Eagles run it, and quite a few other teams run it as well.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, never expected a "real" (even semi-thought out, if you will)post from Kramer. Good for you, even though I disagree with quite a few things.

As for the WCO, the Pats run a version of it, the Packers run it, the Eagles run it, and quite a few other teams run it as well.

Aaron Rodgers had a 12.6 yards per completion last season. Long of 86.

Vick had 13 YPC. Long of 91.

Brady had 12 YPC. Long of 79.

Do you think Dalton will crack 8 YPC? Do you think he'll have a long over 50? I don't.

Those teams may use some of the WCO verbage, but the Packers and Eagles throw the ball down the field. We don't.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another DL I forgot to mention who I like....Frostee Rucker. Best name in sports since Coco Crisp.