• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kovy & Parise

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Quick was either too tired or froze..... beat him easily...considering he stuffed them all night.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have goalies not caught on to "The Parise"? Same move every time and it's practically automatic. Kovy better have scored in the shootout after playing like dog shit all game. I love the guy but my god he's got to cut down on the turnovers.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I laughed when Deb asked him if he knows what move he's gonna do before he goes out for the shootout.

The guy does the one move EVERY SHOOTOUT. Parise knows what move he's gonna do before the game even goes to shootout

KingOfNJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hahahaha, he's more obvious than Gionta used to be.

Remember when he used to stagger right then go to his backhand EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!?? lol, it always worked

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't watch him enough to really know how he's evolved but back in his UMass days he wasn't all that great. Robotic Butterfly at it's finest and most staggeringly traditional.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have goalies not caught on to "The Parise"? Same move every time and it's practically automatic. Kovy better have scored in the shootout after playing like dog shit all game. I love the guy but my god he's got to cut down on the turnovers.

he's doing the same thing as he did at the start of last year.

trying to hard. forcing things. and it all comes down to confidence with him. lets be real. it was very apparent his confidence is important to his play.

however the difference between this year and last is that while the bounces aren't quite going his way they are going the teams way it seems so far.
AND he's still managed to put up some points and put the puck in the net a few times (even if the SO doesn't go into his goal total, it still feels like a goal)

i think he'll be fine. gaining steam he'll grip the stick a little lighter

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

As I like to point out at least twice a week. KOVY IS THE TREX OF TURNOVERS.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed when Deb asked him if he knows what move he's gonna do before he goes out for the shootout.

The guy does the one move EVERY SHOOTOUT. Parise knows what move he's gonna do before the game even goes to shootout

and its just so damn good its almost an automatic. So nice to have him back.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kovy's shootout goal was great after the game he had. He showed a lot of confidence. Quick was thinking shot, and he deked the hell out of him with that move to the backhand. I got faked out too while sitting on my couch.

Parise was lightning quick with that backhand shot. Very few can do that. The reason he can get away with it each and every time is because of how fast he does it. Quick doesn't know exactly when Parise will execute and plus Zack placed it perfectly upstairs in the corner. Its almost impossible to stop if done perfectly.

By the way, Quick is very good at playing the angles. He is always square to the puck and shooter. Thats why he made so many of the good scoring chances the Devils had look so easy.